- The report contains detailed information about ACCO Brands Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ACCO Brands Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ACCO Brands Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ACCO Brands Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ACCO Brands Corporation business.
About ACCO Brands Corporation
ACCO Brands Corporation supplies branded office products to the office products resale industry. The company supplies select categories of branded office products (excluding furniture, computers, printers, and bulk paper) to the office products resale industry. It designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various traditional and computer-related office products, supplies, binding and laminating equipment and related consumable supplies, personal computer accessory products, paper-based time management products, and presentation aids and products.
The company sells its products primarily to markets located in North America, Europe, and Australia. Its office products are primarily used by businesses. It also supplies its products directly to commercial and industrial end-users and to the educational market. It also supplies private label products for its customers.
The company operates in three business segments: ACCO Brands Americas; ACCO Brands International; and Computer Products Group.
ACCO Brands Americas and ACCO Brands International
ACCO Brands Americas and ACCO Brands International: These two segments manufacture, source and sell traditional office products and supplies and document finishing solutions. ACCO Brands Americas comprises the North, Central, and South American markets, and ACCO Brands International comprises the rest of the world, principally Europe, Australia, and the Asia-Pacific.
The company's traditional office products and supplies are staplers, staples, punches, ring binders, trimmers, sheet protectors, hanging file folders, clips and fasteners, dry-erase boards, dry-erase markers, easels, bulletin boards, overhead projectors, transparencies, laser pointers, and screens. These products are sold under various brands, including Quartet, Rexel, Swingline, Wilson Jones, Marbig, NOBO, ACCO, Derwent, and Eastlight. Its document finishing solutions are binding, lamination and punching equipment, binding and lamination supplies, report covers, archival report covers, and shredders. These products are sold primarily under the GBC brand. The company also provides machine maintenance and repair services sold under the GBC brand. Included in the ACCO Brands Americas segment are its personal organization tools, including time management products, primarily under the Day-Timer brand name.
The companys customer base includes commercial contract stationers, office products superstores, wholesalers, distributors, mail order and internet catalogs, mass merchandisers, club stores, and independent dealers.
Computer Products Group
The Computer Products Group designs, distributes, markets, and sells accessories for laptop and desktop computers and Apple iPod and iPhone products. These accessories primarily include security locks, power adapters, input devices, such as mice and keyboards, laptop computer carrying cases, hubs and docking stations, ergonomic devices, and technology accessories for iPods and iPhones. The Computer Products Group sells primarily under the Kensington and Kensington Microsaver brand names. The companys computer products are sold primarily to consumer electronics retailers, information technology value-added resellers, original equipment manufacturers, and office products retailers.
The companys major customers are Staples, Office Depot, Inc., OfficeMax, United Stationers, BPGI, S.P. Richards, Coles Group, Spicers, Wal-Mart/Sams Club, and Tech Data.
In June 2009, the company completed the sale of its commercial print finishing business.
The company's competitors for the ACCO Brands Americas and ACCO Brands International segments include Avery Dennison, Esselte, 3M, Newell, Hamelin, Smead, Fellowes, Mead, Franklin Covey, and Spiral Binding. Its competitors for the Computer Products Group include Belkin, Logitech, Targus, and Fellowes.
1. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ACCO Brands Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ACCO Brands Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ACCO Brands Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ACCO Brands Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ACCO Brands Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCO BRANDS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ACCO Brands Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ACCO Brands Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
ACCO Brands Corporation Major Shareholders
ACCO Brands Corporation History
ACCO Brands Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
ACCO Brands Corporation Offices and Representations
ACCO Brands Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ACCO Brands Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ACCO Brands Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
ACCO Brands Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
ACCO Brands Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ACCO Brands Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
ACCO Brands Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ACCO Brands Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
ACCO Brands Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
ACCO Brands Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ACCO Brands Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ACCO Brands Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.