- The report contains detailed information about Titanium Asset Management Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Titanium Asset Management Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Titanium Asset Management Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Titanium Asset Management Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Titanium Asset Management Corp. business.
About Titanium Asset Management Corp.
Titanium Asset Management, Corp., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition and management of asset management businesses in the United States.
Wood Asset Management, Inc. (Wood): Woods portfolio management activities have primarily focused on providing investment strategies for equity securities, particularly the equity securities of U.S. issuers with market capitalizations. Its client base primarily comprises individual investors, including high net worth investors, and it primarily relies on broker-dealer agreements (both sub-advisory and referral) as a source of clients.
Sovereign Holdings, LLC (Sovereign): Sovereigns portfolio management activities have primarily focused on providing investment strategies for fixed-income securities, particularly investment-grade debt of the U.S. issuers. It has a client base of individual and institutional investors and primarily relies on sub-advisory agreements with broker-dealers as a source of its clients.
National Investment Services, Inc., or NIS: NIS provides investment strategies for fixed-income securities. Its client base comprises institutional investors, mainly Taft-Hartley plans.
Boyd Watterson Asset Management, LLC, or Boyd: Boyds portfolio management services have primarily focused on fixed-income, equity and customized products. Its client base comprises institutional investors, with an emphasis on state and municipal entities, and individual investors, including high net worth investors. Boyd relies on sub-advisory arrangements with broker-dealers as a source of its clients.
The company conducts business through approximately ten consultants, including Marco Consulting Group, Marquette Association, and CapTrust Advisors/Schott Group.
The company has relationships with 25 broker dealers.
Titanium Asset Management, Corp. was founded in 1928.
1. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Titanium Asset Management Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Titanium Asset Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Titanium Asset Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Titanium Asset Management Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Titanium Asset Management Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TITANIUM ASSET MANAGEMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Major Shareholders
Titanium Asset Management Corp. History
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Offices and Representations
Titanium Asset Management Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Titanium Asset Management Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Asset Management Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Titanium Asset Management Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Titanium Asset Management Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Titanium Asset Management Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.