- The report contains detailed information about State Bank of India that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for State Bank of India. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The State Bank of India financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes State Bank of India competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of State Bank of India business.
About State Bank of India
State Bank of India provides various banking products and services in India and internationally.
The Banks segments include Treasury, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, and Retail Banking.
The Treasury Segment includes the investment portfolio and trading in foreign exchange contracts and derivative contracts.
The Corporate/Wholesale Banking segment consists of the lending activities of corporate accounts group, mid corporate accounts group, and stressed assets management group. These include providing loans and transaction services to corporate and institutional clients and further include non treasury operations of foreign offices. The corporate accounts group has 5 branches which cater to 489 corporate clients. The mid corporate accounts group focuses on funding projects in infrastructure sectors like power, telecom, roads, ports, airports, logistics and others. It also handles non-infrastructure projects.
The Retail Banking Segment consists of branches in National Banking Group, which primarily includes personal Banking activities, including lending activities to corporate customers having banking relations with branches in the National Banking Group. This segment also includes agency business and ATMs. The Bank's National Banking Group (NBG) consists of three business groups, such as personal banking, small & medium enterprise (SME), and government banking.
Products and Services
The company's deposit schemes include savings bank accounts, current accounts, basic banking-no frills accounts, term deposits, and recurring deposits; and loans comprise housing loans, car loans, educational loans, personal loans, loans for pensioners, loans against mortgage of property, and loans against shares and debentures.
The company also provides NRI services that include deposit accounts, NRI car and home loans, and remittances; and agricultural/rural services, such as agricultural banking and micro credit, as well as domestic treasury, foreign travel cards, broking services, automated teller machine services, Internet banking, electronic payments, booking railway tickets online, inter-bank electronic funds transfer, safe deposit locker, gift cheques, foreign inward remittances, and credit cards.
In addition, the company offers international banking products and services consisting of trade finance, correspondent banking, merchant banking, project export finance, exporter gold cards, offshore banking, and treasury services; and corporate banking products and services, such as corporate accounts, project finance, and corporate loans. It also provides pension processing, e-TAX, e-Freight, government accounts, public provident fund, senior citizens savings schemes, and small and medium enterprise banking services, as well as mutual funds, life insurance, factoring, and custodial services.
State Bank of India was founded in 1806.
1. STATE BANK OF INDIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STATE BANK OF INDIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STATE BANK OF INDIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STATE BANK OF INDIA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STATE BANK OF INDIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. State Bank of India Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of State Bank of India and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of State Bank of India and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. State Bank of India Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. State Bank of India Industry Position Analysis
6. STATE BANK OF INDIA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STATE BANK OF INDIA EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
State Bank of India Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
State Bank of India Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
State Bank of India Major Shareholders
State Bank of India History
State Bank of India Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
State Bank of India Offices and Representations
State Bank of India SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
State Bank of India Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
State Bank of India Capital Market Snapshot
State Bank of India Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
State Bank of India Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
State Bank of India Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
State Bank of India Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
State Bank of India 1-year Stock Charts
State Bank of India 5-year Stock Charts
State Bank of India vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
State Bank of India vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
State Bank of India Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.