- The report contains detailed information about Primus Guaranty, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Primus Guaranty, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Primus Guaranty, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Primus Guaranty, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Primus Guaranty, Ltd. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Primus Guaranty, Ltd.
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. operates as a holding company. The company conducts business through two operating subsidiaries, Primus Asset Management, Inc. and Primus Financial Products, LLC. Primus Asset Management is an investment manager to affiliated companies and third-party entities. Primus Financial Products, LLC is a credit derivative product company (CDPC).
Primus Asset Management
Primus Asset Management acts as an investment manager to affiliated companies and third-party entities. It manages the credit swap and cash investment portfolios of its affiliate, Primus Financial. Primus Asset Management also manages two collateralized loan obligations (CLOs). CLOs issue securities backed by a diversified pool of primarily below investment grade rated senior secured loans of corporations. Additionally, Primus Asset Management manages three investment grade collateralized swap obligations (CSOs) on behalf of third parties. CSOs issue securities backed by one or more credit swaps sold against a diversified pool of investment grade corporate or sovereign Reference Entities.
Primus Asset Management also has entered into a Services Agreement with its affiliates, whereby it provides services to its affiliates, including management, consulting and information technology.
In July 2009, Primus Asset Management acquired CypressTree Investment Management, LLP (CypressTree). CypressTree is a manager of CLOs, CSOs, investment fund vehicles and separately managed accounts. CypressTree operates as a wholly owned subsidiary of Primus Asset Management.
Primus Financial sells credit swaps primarily to global financial institutions and major credit swap dealers, referred to as counterparties, against primarily investment grade credit obligations of corporate and sovereign issuers.
Primus Guaranty (UK)
Primus Guaranty (UK), Ltd. (PGUK) was established to provide a base of operations to support the groups business in Europe. PGUK supplies services to affiliated companies, including Primus Financial, that encompass marketing to counterparties and introducing other business opportunities.
The company owns two intermediate holding companies, Primus (Bermuda), Ltd., and Primus Group Holdings, Inc.
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. was incorporated in 1998.
1. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Primus Guaranty, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Primus Guaranty, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRIMUS GUARANTY, LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. History
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Primus Guaranty, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?