- The report contains detailed information about Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eastbridge Investment Group Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. business.
About Eastbridge Investment Group Corp.
EastBridge Investment Group Corporation provides financial services that help small-to-medium-sized companies obtain capital to grow their business. The company helps Asian companies to become publicly listed companies in the U.S. capital markets. It also assists clients in raising capital in the U.S. and Hongkong.
The company focuses on marketing business consulting services to closely held small to mid-size Asian companies that require these services for expansion. Its business plan is to provide financial structure planning and guidance for capital raising transactions whether in the form of public offerings, joint ventures, or merchant banking, to small-to-medium-sized businesses in Asia. The company manages its clients investor relations services, public relations services, and gives advice on marketing, sales, and strategic planning. It provides its clients with information about various U.S. stock markets, and their general entry requirements. It provides information about U.S. investors before its clients become reporting companies. The company also serves as consultants and advisors to these companies to obtain loans, find business partners, find merger candidates or assist with feasibility studies.
The companys target clients are mostly in the Chinese territories and other Asian countries. It provides consulting services to provide corporate infrastructure necessary for small to medium-size companies to obtain capital to grow their business. It structures its clients as joint ventures, wholly owned foreign enterprises, or guaranteed return ventures, and assists in locating investment banking, financial advisory and other financial services as allowed by the local government.
The companys clients include Wonder International Education and Investment Group Corporation/Wenda Education; Tsingda Education Company; Tsingda Education Company; Alpha Green Energy Company; Kaida Road Construction Company; Huang Wei Pharmaceutical Company; Long Whole Enterprises, Ltd.; AREM Pacific Corporation; Ning Guo; Tianjin Heavy Steel; Beijing Power Company; Ginko; and Yewo.
EastBridge Investment Group Corporation was founded in 2001.
1. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASTBRIDGE INVESTMENT GROUP CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Major Shareholders
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. History
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Offices and Representations
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eastbridge Investment Group Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.