- The report contains detailed information about East Texas Financial Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for East Texas Financial Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The East Texas Financial Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes East Texas Financial Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of East Texas Financial Services Inc. business.
About East Texas Financial Services Inc.
East Texas Financial Services, Inc., organized in 1994, is the savings and loan holding company for First Federal Savings and Loan Association of Tyler, a federally chartered mutual savings and loan association. The Company serves its primary market area, East Texas, with a concentration in Smith and Upshur Counties, through its main office, a full service branch location and loan production office, which are located in Tyler, Texas; a full service branch office located in Gilmer, Texas; and a full service branch located in Whitehouse, Texas. The principal business of the Company consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public and investing those funds in one-to four-family residential mortgage loans, commercial real estate, one-to four-family construction, multi-family, commercial and consumer loans. The Company also purchases mortgage-backed securities and invests in U.S. Government and agency obligations and other permissible investments. It also offers commercial and consumer loans, debit and credit cards, ATM machines and cards and safe deposit boxes.
One-to four-family Residential Mortgage Lending: The Company originates conventional loans for the acquisition of owner-occupied, one-to four-family residences. It originates these loans primarily from referrals from real estate agents, existing customers, walk-in customers, builders and from responses to the Company's marketing campaign, directed primarily to individuals in its market area.
Commercial Real Estate and Multi-Family Residential Lending: The Company engages in multi-family and commercial real estate lending, including permanent loans secured primarily by apartment buildings, office buildings, and retail establishments in the Company's primary market area.
Construction Lending: The Company offers loans to owner-occupants and builders for the construction of one-to four-family residences. It also offers loans to a few selected builders in its primary market area to build residential properties in anticipation of the sale of the house or where the house has been pre-sold.
Consumer Loans: The Company offers home equity, home improvement, and consumer loans to individuals.
Commercial Business Loans: The Company's commercial business lending activities encompass loans with a variety of purposes and security, including loans to finance inventory and equipment.
The Company offers consumer and commercial checking accounts, passbook savings, NOW checking accounts, money market deposit accounts and certificates of deposit.
1. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. East Texas Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of East Texas Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of East Texas Financial Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. East Texas Financial Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. East Texas Financial Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAST TEXAS FINANCIAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Major Shareholders
East Texas Financial Services Inc. History
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Offices and Representations
East Texas Financial Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
East Texas Financial Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
East Texas Financial Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
East Texas Financial Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
East Texas Financial Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
East Texas Financial Services Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.