- The report contains detailed information about Universal Solar Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Universal Solar Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Universal Solar Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Universal Solar Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Universal Solar Technology, Inc. business.
About Universal Solar Technology, Inc.
Universal Solar Technology, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on providing silicon ingots, wafers, solar photovoltaic (PV) cells modules, and other PV application products in the European Union, North America, Asia, and Africa. The company operates through its wholly owned subsidiary, Kuong U Science & Technology (Group) Ltd.
The company is developing a product portfolio to serve the needs of its global customer pipeline. Products being marketed, and/or developed include PV modules and solar lighting system, including solar lamps for road and highway infrastructure.
PV Modules & Systems
The companys prototype PV modules are designed for large scale, grid-connected solar power plants and are sold to solar project developers for use in commercial PV projects. It also intends to provide technical support and product documentation to customers.
Sample Prototype Products in PV Module Series: The sample prototypes have been manufactured by Yuamao Laser under an agreement with the company, under which it retains various rights to the design of the products and rights to market and sell the products. The sample products include solar modules GYSP-200; solar modules GYSP-180; solar modules GYSP-175; solar modules GYSP-160; solar modules GYSP-130; solar modules GYSP-120; solar modules GYSP-100; solar modules GYSP-80; solar modules GYSP-65; solar modules GYSP-50; solar modules GYSP-40; solar modules GYSP-30; solar modules GYSP-20; and solar modules GYSP-10.
Solar Lighting Systems
The company intends to provide solar powered systems for lighting applications, including parking lot, street lighting, security lighting, general area lighting, trail, and pathway lighting. New products under development relate to outdoor advertising, billboard and sign lighting, and a variety of transit applications. Solar powered systems can be used in lighting up dark areas with dependable off-grid solar power.
The company's customers for this line of product include city, county, state and federal governments: streets, roads, signs, intersections, parks, and docks; department of defense installations: perimeter security, parking lots, and recreation; utilities companies: emergency back-up lighting and remote customer lighting; advertisers: billboards and advertising shelters; industrial/commercial customers: parking lots, security, and welcome signs; department of transportation signage: on/off ramps and rest area lighting; residential developers and homeowners associations: roads, bike paths, and identification signage; and homeowners: garden lights and safety lighting.
The company intends to sell its solar wafer products to Suntech Power Holdings Co. in Wuxi, China; Motech Industries, Inc. in Taiwan; JA Solar Holding in Hebei Province, China; and other solar cell and solar module producers.
The companys competitors include PV divisions of large conglomerates, such as Royal Sanyo Group and Sharp Corporation, specialized cell manufacturers, such as Q-Cells AG, as well as integrated manufacturers of PV products, such as Renewable Energy Corporation and SolarWorld AG.
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. was founded in 2007.
1. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Universal Solar Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Universal Solar Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIVERSAL SOLAR TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. History
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Universal Solar Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.