- The report contains detailed information about RAE Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RAE Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RAE Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RAE Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RAE Systems Inc. business.
About RAE Systems Inc.
RAE Systems Inc. is a developer and manufacturer of rapidly-deployable, multi-sensor chemical and radiation detection monitors and wireless networks.
The company offers monitors and wireless networks for application in five markets: oil and gas, hazardous material management, industrial safety, civil defense and environmental remediation. The company provides personal, portable, and wireless sensor networks that enable customers in approximately 95 countries to identify safety and security threats in real-time.
The company offers a portfolio of fixed and portable breathing zone single and multi-sensor chemical and radiation detection products, with wireless integrated systems capability. Industrial applications include the detection of toxic industrial chemicals, volatile organic compounds and petrochemicals. The companys products are deployed in oil and gas facilities, petrochemical and plastics plants, steel mills and in other types of manufacturing facilities. Its products enable the military and first responders, such as firefighters, law enforcement and other emergency management personnel to detect and provide early warning of hazardous materials.
The company has significant operations in the Peoples Republic of China (China), including research and development and manufacturing operations in Shanghai. The company owns 96% of RAE-KLH (Beijing) Co., Limited, or RAE Beijing, a manufacturer and distributor of safety, environmental and personal protection monitors and equipment. The company owns a 70% interest in RAE Coal Mine Safety Instruments (Fushun) Co., Ltd. (RAE Fushun). RAE Fushun offers a range of portable and fixed use safety products, primarily to the China coal mining industry.
Sensor and Measurement Products
The company designs and manufactures the following sensors: photoionization detectors for the measurement of volatile organic compounds, toxic chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals; catalytic bead pellistors for the detection and measurement of combustible gas; non-dispersive infrared sensors for the measurement of carbon dioxide and hydrocarbons; electro-chemical sensors for the measurement of oxygen and toxic gases such as ammonia, carbon monoxide, chlorine and hydrogen sulfide; solid polymer electrode sensors for the measurement of oxygen; and scintillation detectors for both neutron and gamma radiation.
The companys patented photoionization detector technology enables dependable, linear, part-per-billion range readings for toxic gases and vapors. Photoionization detection is particularly suited to the detection of the toxic, long-chain, low vapor pressure volatile organic compounds associated with toxic industrial chemicals. Its products that use this technology include the MultiRAE Plus, AreaRAE, AreaRAE Inert, AreaRAE Steel, MiniRAE 3000, MiniRAE Lite, ppbRAE 3000 and UltraRAE 3000.
Integrated Wireless Products
The company develops wireless capabilities for gas monitoring instruments that enable detection from remote locations. Its AreaRAE and MeshGuard products offer wireless-enabled gas detectors, which provide real-time transmission of monitoring information to a base station located up to two miles away from the detectors. The AreaRAE incorporates technologies such as global positioning system (GPS) receivers and geographic information system (GIS) capabilities to create awareness of hazardous conditions for decision makers located remotely in a central command and control location. In addition, both the AreaRAE and MeshGuard can interface with the Internet, making measurements available from any location with Internet access.
The companys AreaRAE Gamma combines a multi-gas and radiation detector equipped with a wireless radio frequency modem that allows the unit to communicate and transmit sensor and location information on a real-time basis to a remotely located base controller. AreaRAE Steel is a stainless steel version of the AreaRAE that meets the intrinsic safety requirements of the United States, Canada and the European Union (ATEX). All of the AreaRAE models are available in Rapid Deployment kits to enable swift deployment in
1. RAE SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAE SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAE SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAE SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAE SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RAE Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RAE Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RAE Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RAE Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RAE Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RAE SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAE SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RAE Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RAE Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
RAE Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
RAE Systems Inc. History
RAE Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
RAE Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
RAE Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RAE Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RAE Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RAE Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
RAE Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RAE Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
RAE Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RAE Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RAE Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RAE Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RAE Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RAE Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.