- The report contains detailed information about PC Mall Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PC Mall Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PC Mall Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PC Mall Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PC Mall Inc. business.
About PC Mall Inc.
PC Mall, Inc. operates as a value added direct marketer of technology products, services, and solutions to businesses, government and educational institutions, and individual consumers.
The companys segments include MacMall, SMB, MME, and Public Sector.
The MacMall segment includes sales made under the companys MacMall and Onsale brand names through telephone and the Internet to consumers, businesses and creative professionals.
SMB segment consists of sales made primarily to small and medium-sized businesses, utilizing an outbound phone based sales force and, where applicable, a field-based sales force.
MME segment consists of sales made primarily to mid-market and enterprise-sized businesses under the SARCOM, DSW, and Abreon brands, utilizing a field relationship-based selling model, an outbound phone based sales force and a field service organization. The MME segment sells products, services and solutions.
Public Sector segment consists of sales made primarily to federal, state, and local governments, as well as educational institutions, utilizing an outbound phone and field relationship-based selling model, as well as contracts and bids business development teams.
In 2009, Sarcom, Inc. (SARCOM), the companys wholly owned subsidiary, acquired certain assets of Data Systems Worldwide, Inc. (DSW), a provider of converged Cisco solutions in the western United States. DSWs practice areas include managed and professional services and Cisco intelligent networks, facilities, datacenters and security, with a focus on unified communications and connected real estate. SARCOM provides enterprise hardware and software solutions, procurement solutions and a range of professional and managed services
Products and Merchandising
The company offers information technology products, services and solutions, as well as consumer electronics equipment and other consumer products. It screens and selects new products and manufacturers based on the market opportunity and technology adoption trends with in its targeted customer markets. The company offers its customers other value-added services, such as custom configured systems, software licensing asset management, image management, product asset tagging, and asset disposal services.
Service Offerings for Commercial and Public Sector Markets
The company provides information technology services to help businesses manage and utilize their technology infrastructure. Its services are available to its commercial and public sector customers and span the entire information technology life cycle. These services include strategic planning, needs assessment, solution design, product acquisition/e-procurement, project management, post installation support and maintenance, systems refresh and installation/move/add/change, and recycling and disposal. The company's solutions are focused on network infrastructure, enterprise security, enterprise server and storage, software licensing and procurement needs. The company offers both hosting and network operating center capabilities.
The company is an authorized delivery partner for HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, and Sun Microsystems.
The companys suppliers include Adobe, Apple, Cisco, HP, IBM, Ingram Micro, Lenovo, Microsoft, Sony, Symantec, Sun Microsystems, and Tech Data.
The company competes with other direct marketers, including CDW, Insight Enterprises and PC Connection; value added resellers, such as CompuCom Systems, Pomeroy IT Solutions and World Wide Technology; government resellers such as GTSI, CDWG, and GovConnection; computer retail stores and resellers, including superstores, such as Best Buy and Staples; hardware and software vendors, such as Apple and Dell Computer that sell or are increasing sales directly to end users; online resellers, such as Amazon.com, Newegg.com and TigerDirect.com; and software focused resellers, such as Soft Choice and Software House International.
PC Mall, Inc. was founded in 1987.
1. PC MALL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PC MALL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PC MALL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PC MALL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PC MALL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PC Mall Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PC Mall Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PC Mall Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PC Mall Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PC Mall Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PC MALL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PC MALL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PC Mall Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PC Mall Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
PC Mall Inc. Major Shareholders
PC Mall Inc. History
PC Mall Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
PC Mall Inc. Offices and Representations
PC Mall Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PC Mall Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PC Mall Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PC Mall Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
PC Mall Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PC Mall Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
PC Mall Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PC Mall Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PC Mall Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PC Mall Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PC Mall Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PC Mall Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.