- The report contains detailed information about Park Electrochemical Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Park Electrochemical Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Park Electrochemical Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Park Electrochemical Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Park Electrochemical Corp. business.
About Park Electrochemical Corp.
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, operates as an advanced materials company, which engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of digital and RF/microwave printed circuit materials products principally for the telecommunications and Internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets; and advanced composite materials products and composite parts and assemblies products principally for the aerospace markets.
PRINTED CIRCUIT MATERIALS
The company is a designer and producer of advanced printed circuit materials used to fabricate complex multilayer printed circuit boards and other electronic interconnection systems, such as multilayer back-planes, wireless packages, high-speed/low-loss multilayers, and high density interconnects (HDIs). Its multilayer printed circuit materials consist of copper-clad laminates and prepregs. Multilayer printed circuit boards and interconnect systems are used in advanced electronic equipment to direct, sequence and control electronic signals between semiconductor devices (such as microprocessors and memory and logic devices), and passive components (such as resistors and capacitors) and connection devices (such as infra-red couplings, fiber optics, compliant pin and surface mount connectors).
The companys digital printed circuit materials end uses include high speed routers and servers, storage area networks, supercomputers, laptops, satellite switching equipment, cellular telephones and transceivers, wireless personal digital assistants (PDAs), and wireless local area networks (LANs). Its radio frequency (RF) printed circuit materials are used primarily for military avionics, antennas for cellular telephone base stations, automotive adaptive cruise control systems, and avionic communications equipment.
Products and Services
The companys products include high-speed, low-loss, engineered formulations, high-temperature modified epoxies, phenolics, bismalimide triazine (BT) epoxies, non-MDA polyimides, enhanced polyimides, SI (Signal Integrity) products, cyanate esters, and PTFE formulations for radio frequency (RF)/microwave applications.
The companys printed circuit materials consist of high-speed, low-loss materials for digital and RF/microwave applications requiring lead-free compatibility and high bandwidth signal integrity, BT materials, polyimides for applications that demand high thermal performance, cyanate esters, quartz reinforced materials, and PTFE and modified epoxy materials for RF/microwave systems that operate at frequencies approximately 77 GHz.
Customers and End Markets
The companys customers for its advanced printed circuit materials include the independent printed circuit board fabricators, electronic manufacturing service (EMS) companies, electronic contract manufacturers (ECMs), and major electronic original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computer, networking, telecommunications, transportation, aerospace, military, and instrumentation industries located throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Its major customers are Sanmina-SCI Corporation and TTM Technologies, Inc.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE MATERIALS
The company also develops and produces engineered, advanced composite materials for the aerospace, fixed and rotary wing aircraft, rocket motor, radio frequency (RF), and specialty industrial markets. Its advanced composite materials are manufactured by its Park Aircraft Technologies Corp. subsidiary located in Newton, Kansas, by its Park Advanced Composite Materials, Inc. subsidiary located in Waterbury, Connecticut, and by its Nelco Products Pte. Ltd. subsidiary in Singapore.
The company manufactures various products, including primarily thermoset curing prepregs. Its advanced composite materials products include prepregs manufactured from proprietary formulations using modified epoxies, phenolics, polyesters, cyanate esters and polyimides combined with woven, non-woven, and unidirectional reinforcements. Reinforcement materials used to produce the companys products include polyacrylonitrile (PAN) based carbons, aramids, E-glass, S2 glass, polyest
1. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Park Electrochemical Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Park Electrochemical Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Park Electrochemical Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Park Electrochemical Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Park Electrochemical Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Park Electrochemical Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Park Electrochemical Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Park Electrochemical Corp. Major Shareholders
Park Electrochemical Corp. History
Park Electrochemical Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Park Electrochemical Corp. Offices and Representations
Park Electrochemical Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Park Electrochemical Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Park Electrochemical Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Park Electrochemical Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Park Electrochemical Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Park Electrochemical Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Park Electrochemical Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Park Electrochemical Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Park Electrochemical Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Park Electrochemical Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Park Electrochemical Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Park Electrochemical Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?