- The report contains detailed information about Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innovative Micro Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. business.
About Innovative Micro Technology, Inc.
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. engages in the design and manufacture of micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) devices in the United States.
The Companys business activity is at the product development phase for most of its customers. The Company has one customers product that is in low-volume production. The Company fabricates MEMS products on a six-inch silicon wafer which, depending upon the size of the individual part, is cut into multiple finished parts referred to as dies.
Other Lines of Business
The Companys three additional lines of business include 'Santa Barbara Tool & Die', 'IMT Analytical' and leasing of excess space in its owned facility under long-term lease contracts.
Santa Barbara Tool & Die is a precision machining and tooling service that provides customers with prototyping, development and production tool and die manufacturing. Santa Barbara Tool & Dies technology permits precision manufacturing of tooling, and the organization features electron-discharge machining (EDM), which includes metals and ceramics capabilities.
IMT Analytical is a precision semiconductor and MEMS analysis service provider. IMT Analytical laboratory technology includes electron microscopy in various forms and a focused ion beam tool which can make three-dimensional cuts in samples to reveal information as to dimension, material makeup, and material crystal properties.
Santa Barbara Tool & Die and IMT Analytical are both strategic parts of the core company in that their services are used to make the core business, and both also provide service to outside customers. The Company has approximately 51,000 square feet of building space available to lease. As of October 1, 2005, approximately 31,000 square feet were under long term lease arrangements.
Aldagen, Inc. and Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. have formed an alliance to co-develop and commercialize a version of IMT's Rare Cell Purification System, customized specifically for clinical cell therapies. This system, called the ALDESORTER, would be used with Aldagen's ALDESORT product and is designed to isolate stem cell populations for the treatment of chronic heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, leukemias, genetic enzyme deficiencies and other diseases.
The Companys products and services are sold primarily in the United States, Canada and Japan.
The Companys customers are in four categories representing its four business segments: MEMS and wafer customers, machine shop tool and die customers, tenants of excess building space and analytical lab service customers. The Company's customers include L-3; DARPA assistance agreement; OCCAM Networks, Inc.; Marubeni Solutions; Galaxy Scientific; Spectra; and Turnstone Systems, Inc.
The Company competes with independent MEMS manufacturers, including Micralyne, Colibrys, Applied MEMS, Tronics, XFab and Issys. The Company also competes with integrated circuit manufacturers, including Honeywell, Dalsa, Analog Devices, Texas Instruments and Motorola.
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc., formerly known as Applied Magnetics Corporation, was incorporated in 1957. The company changed its name to Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. in 2001.
1. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOVATIVE MICRO TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. History
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.