- The report contains detailed information about Elcoteq SE that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elcoteq SE. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elcoteq SE financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elcoteq SE competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elcoteq SE business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Elcoteq SE
Elcoteq Network Corporation operates as electronics manufacturing services company focusing on communications technology products and customers. Elcoteq provides globally end-to-end solutions from design to after-sales services for the whole lifecycle of its customers products. It has operations in 15 countries. The company operates in two areas, Terminal Products, and Communications Network Equipment.
Elcoteqs Terminal Products business area designs and manufactures products in wireless communications technology. Most of these products are marketed worldwide.
Products and Customers: Terminal Products manufactures mainly mobile phones and their accessories, wireless modules, cordless phones, and set-top boxes. The business areas customers include Aastra, Motorola, Nokia, Philips, RIM, Sony Ericsson, Thomson, and Vitelcom. Other new customers announced in 2004 include Research in Motion (RIM), Vitelcom, and Siemens, with whom Elcoteq concluded an ODM agreement. Elcoteq also has other new Terminal Products customers and projects, in some of which the end-customer has also outsourced product design.
Communications Network Equipment
Customers of the Communications Network Equipment (CNE) business area are manufacturers of mobile phone networks, wireless local area networks and broadband networks.
Products and Customers: Elcoteqs CNE business area manufactures base station, switching and transmission products for mobile networks, as well as broadband network products. The product range includes base station units and integrated base station cabinets, tower top amplif iers, base station antennas, plug-in units for mobile phone base stations, routers, ADSL modems, and microwave systems.
Elcoteqs CNE customers cover manufacturers of complete systems, as well as suppliers of subsystems to these companies. Its largest customers are Ericsson, Marconi, Nokia and Siemens with other customers including Andrew Corporation, Huawei, Kathrein and Powerwave.
Elcoteq offers its customers services covering the entire lifecycle of their products from design to after-sales. Elcoteqs range of services also covers sourcing and purchasing of components, materials management, and handling the logistics necessary for product manufacturing and distribution.
Design Services: Elcoteqs design services are principally targeted at the mobile phone manufacturers. In 2002 Elcoteq founded the Elcoteq Design Center in Finland that provides design services to mobile phone manufacturers. Besides offering R&D services, Elcoteq Design Center also sources and develops the technologies required in mobile phone design.
New Product Introduction: The industrialization of products and product concepts, called New Product Introduction (NPI), is a key element in Elcoteqs overall product offering. NPI services include the design, sourcing, assembly and testing for production lines, production tools and testing systems; prototype manufacturing; sourcing of materials for the NPI process; quality assurance; and management of NPI and product development projects.
Sourcing and Supply Chain Management: Elcoteq develops its sourcing and logistics operations to ensure more independent control of all aspects of the supply chain management process. These include selecting suppliers, price and contract negotiations, evaluating alternative components and component suppliers, sourcing and purchasing components, and quality management and logistics functions related to these tasks. In addition to sourcing, Elcoteq also helps its customers to manage and develop their supply chains.
Manufacturing Services: Manufacturing is Elcoteqs core business and the source of most of its net sales. Elcoteqs manufacturing services include Box-build production, i.e. Elcoteq delivers products to the customers distribution channel; high-volume manufacturing, low-volume and prototype manufacturing, assembly of microelectronic components, electromechanical and final assembly, and testing.
After-Sales Services: Elcoteqs after-sales services include product upgrades and repair, product analyses, spare parts supply, and logistics services. These services are supplied both to the companys terminal products and communications network equipment customers.
Elcoteq has three geographical areas that include Europe, Asia-Pacific and Americas.
In May 2009, Elcoteq SE announced that the Ministry of Commerce of China has granted the Elcoteq Beijing plant a license to manufacture satellite television reception equipment. This license enables Elcoteq Beijing to provide its customers with life-cycle support and full turnkey assembly services for set-top boxes.
Elcoteq Network Corporation was founded in 1984.
1. ELCOTEQ SE COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELCOTEQ SE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELCOTEQ SE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELCOTEQ SE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELCOTEQ SE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elcoteq SE Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elcoteq SE and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elcoteq SE and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elcoteq SE Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elcoteq SE Industry Position Analysis
6. ELCOTEQ SE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELCOTEQ SE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELCOTEQ SE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elcoteq SE Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elcoteq SE Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elcoteq SE Major Shareholders
Elcoteq SE History
Elcoteq SE Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Elcoteq SE Offices and Representations
Elcoteq SE SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elcoteq SE Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elcoteq SE Capital Market Snapshot
Elcoteq SE Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Elcoteq SE Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elcoteq SE Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elcoteq SE Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elcoteq SE 1-year Stock Charts
Elcoteq SE 5-year Stock Charts
Elcoteq SE vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elcoteq SE vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elcoteq SE Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?