- The report contains detailed information about PLC Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PLC Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PLC Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PLC Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PLC Systems Inc. business.
About PLC Systems Inc.
PLC Systems Inc., a medical device company, develops technologies for the cardiac and vascular markets.
The companys products include the CO2 Heart Laser System and RenalGuard.
RenalGuard System and Therapy
The company designs RenalGuard to reduce the potentially toxic effects that contrast media can have on the kidneys when it is administered to patients during certain medical imaging procedures.
The companys RenalGuard System is a real-time automated measurement and matched fluid replacement device. The system comprises a software-controlled, fluid balancing system and a console with a delivery mechanism for sterile replacement fluid, including detectors, monitors, and alarms. It is a closed loop system where the urine produced by the patient through a standard Foley-type catheter is continuously measured.
The CO2 Heart Laser System
The company manufactures the CO2 Heart Laser System that cardiac surgeons use to perform carbon dioxide (CO2) transmyocardial revascularization (TMR) to alleviate symptoms of severe angina. TMR is performed by a cardiovascular surgeon, who uses a laser to create channels through the myocardium of the heart in an attempt to restore perfusion to areas of the heart not being reached by diseased or clogged arteries.
The company's major customer is Novadaq Corp., its U.S. TMR distributor. Its other customer is Artech, its distributor of RenalGuard in Italy.
The companys direct competitor in the TMR market is CardioGenesis Corporation.
PLC Systems Inc. was founded in 1987.
1. PLC SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLC SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLC SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLC SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLC SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PLC Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PLC Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PLC Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PLC Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PLC Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLC SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLC SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PLC Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PLC Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
PLC Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
PLC Systems Inc. History
PLC Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
PLC Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
PLC Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PLC Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PLC Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PLC Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
PLC Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PLC Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
PLC Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PLC Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PLC Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PLC Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PLC Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PLC Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.