- The report contains detailed information about Marathon Group Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marathon Group Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marathon Group Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marathon Group Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marathon Group Corp. business.
About Marathon Group Corp.
Marathon Group Corp. engages in the custom fitting and fabrication of custom made prosthetic limbs for both upper and lower extremities to infants and children throughout the United States. The company also provides its services to families from the international community when the parents can bring the child to the United States for fitting.
The company purchases manufactured components from various manufacturers and combine those components to fabricate custom measured, fitted and designed prosthetic limbs for its patients. It also creates anatomically form-fitted suspension sockets that allow the prosthetic limbs to fit with each patient's unique residual limb.
The company obtains the materials which it uses to fabricate and fit its prosthetic limbs from various suppliers, including ARTech Laboratory in Midlothian, Texas; Liberating Technologies, Inc. in Holliston, Massachusetts; Otto Bock Health Care in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Ross Prosthetics in Hartsdale, New York; Southern Prosthetic Supply in Alpharetta, Georgia; Hosmer Dorrance in Campbell, California; P.V.A. Sleeves Co. in Houston, Texas; Daw Industries in Atlanta, Georgia; and American Plastics in Arlington, Texas.
Agreements with Host Affiliates
The company has entered into consulting contracts with 15 host prosthetic providers (Host Affiliates) with facilities at various locations in 19 states. These consulting agreements allow the company to utilize the Host Affiliate's patient-care facilities and billing personnel to aid the company in fitting and fabricating custom-made artificial limbs and provide related care and training in multiple geographic locations.
As of September 18, 2007, the companys Host Affiliate companies were: Restorative Health Services, Nashville, Tennessee; Creative Prosthetics and Orthotics, 9 cities throughout New York; Douglass Orthotics & Prosthetics, Seattle, Washington; Union Prosthetics, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Advanced O&P, Springfield, Missouri (operates in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma); Arizona (also operates in California, and North Carolina); Orthotic Solutions, Fairfax, Virginia (also operates in Maryland); Innovative Prosthetic Solutions, Lake Forest, California; Hemet O&P Los Angeles, California; Michigan Orthotics & Prosthetics, Saganaw, Michigan; American Orthopedics, Columbus, Ohio; Harlingen O&P, Harlingen, Texas; Land of Lakes O&P Minneapolis, Minnesota, and St. Paul, WI; O&P Clinical Technologies, Gainesville, Florida; and Capitol Prosthetics, Columbia, South Carolina.
The company identifies competition from the Shriner's Hospital system, a non-profit organization.
The company was formerly known as Pediatric Prosthetics, Inc. and changed its name to Marathon Group Corp. on August 3, 2010.
1. MARATHON GROUP CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARATHON GROUP CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARATHON GROUP CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARATHON GROUP CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARATHON GROUP CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marathon Group Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marathon Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marathon Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marathon Group Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marathon Group Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARATHON GROUP CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARATHON GROUP CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marathon Group Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marathon Group Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Marathon Group Corp. Major Shareholders
Marathon Group Corp. History
Marathon Group Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Marathon Group Corp. Offices and Representations
Marathon Group Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marathon Group Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marathon Group Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Marathon Group Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Marathon Group Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marathon Group Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Marathon Group Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marathon Group Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Marathon Group Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Marathon Group Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marathon Group Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marathon Group Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.