- The report contains detailed information about Healthways Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Healthways Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Healthways Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Healthways Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Healthways Inc. business.
About Healthways Inc.
Healthways, Inc. provides specialized solutions to help people improve physical, emotional, and social well-being.
The company provides specific and personalized interventions for each individual in a population, irrespective of health status, age or payor. Its evidence-based health, prevention, and well-being services are made available to consumers via phone, direct mail, the Internet, face-to-face consultations, and venue-based interactions.
In North America, the company serves health plans, governments, employers, pharmacy benefit managers, and hospitals in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. The company also provides health improvement programs and services in Germany, Brazil and Australia. It operates care enhancement and coaching centers worldwide staffed with licensed health professionals. The companys fitness center network encompasses approximately 15,000 U.S. locations. It also maintains a network of approximately 37,000 complementary and alternative medicine and chiropractic practitioners, which offers access to individuals who seek health services outside of the traditional healthcare system.
The companys prevention programs focus on education, physical fitness, health coaching, behavior change techniques and support, and evidence-based interventions. The companys products are designed to motivate people to make positive lifestyle changes and accomplish individual goals, such as increasing physical activity for seniors through the Healthways SilverSneakers fitness program or overcoming nicotine addiction through the QuitNet on-line smoking cessation community.
The companys major customer is CIGNA HealthCare, Inc.
Healthways, Inc. was founded in 1981.
1. HEALTHWAYS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEALTHWAYS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEALTHWAYS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEALTHWAYS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEALTHWAYS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Healthways Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Healthways Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Healthways Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Healthways Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Healthways Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HEALTHWAYS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEALTHWAYS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Healthways Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Healthways Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Healthways Inc. Major Shareholders
Healthways Inc. History
Healthways Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Healthways Inc. Offices and Representations
Healthways Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Healthways Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Healthways Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Healthways Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Healthways Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Healthways Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Healthways Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Healthways Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Healthways Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Healthways Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Healthways Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Healthways Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.