- The report contains detailed information about Gentiva Health Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gentiva Health Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gentiva Health Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gentiva Health Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gentiva Health Services Inc. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Gentiva Health Services Inc.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc. provides home health services and hospice services in the United States.
The companys operations involve servicing its patients and customers through its Home Health segment and Hospice segment.
Home Health segment
The Home Health segment is comprised of direct home nursing and therapy services operations, including specialty programs, its Rehab Without Walls unit, and its consulting business. As of January 3, 2010, its Home Health segment conducted its business through approximately 300 locations.
The company conducts direct home nursing and therapy services operations through licensed and Medicare-certified agencies, located in 39 states, from which the company provides various combinations of skilled nursing and therapy services, paraprofessional nursing services and, to a lesser extent, homemaker services to adult and elder patients. Gentivas direct home nursing and therapy services operations are organized in two divisions. Each division is separated into regions, which are further separated into operating areas.
The companys direct home nursing and therapy services operations also deliver services to its customers through focused specialty programs that include Gentiva Orthopedics, which provides individualized home orthopedic rehabilitation services to patients recovering from joint replacement or other major orthopedic surgery; Gentiva Safe Strides, which provides therapies for patients with balance issues who are prone to injury or immobility as a result of falling; Gentiva Cardiopulmonary, which helps patients and their physicians manage heart and lung health in a home-based environment; Gentiva Neurorehabilitation, which helps patients who have experienced a neurological injury or condition by removing the obstacles to healing in the patients home; and Gentiva Senior Health, which addresses the needs of patients with age-related diseases and issues to stay in their homes.
Through its Rehab Without Walls unit, the company also provides home and community-based neuro-rehabilitation therapies for patients with traumatic brain injury, cerebro-vascular accident injury and acquired brain injury, as well as other complex rehabilitation cases. In addition, the company provides consulting services to home health agencies which include operational support, billing and collection activities, and on-site agency support and consulting.
Hospice segment serves terminally ill patients in the southeast the United States. Depending on a patients needs, each hospice patient is assigned an interdisciplinary team comprised of a physician, nurse(s), home health aide(s), medical social worker(s), chaplain, dietary counselor and bereavement coordinator, as well as other care professionals. Hospice services are provided primarily in the patients home or other residence, such as an assisted living residence or nursing home, or in a hospital.
In February 2010, the company sold its respiratory therapy and home medical equipment and infusion therapy businesses (HME and IV) to a subsidiary of Lincare Holdings, Inc.
Gentiva Health Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1999.
1. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gentiva Health Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gentiva Health Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gentiva Health Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gentiva Health Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gentiva Health Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Gentiva Health Services Inc. History
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Gentiva Health Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gentiva Health Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gentiva Health Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gentiva Health Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gentiva Health Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gentiva Health Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?