- The report contains detailed information about DENTSPLY International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DENTSPLY International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DENTSPLY International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DENTSPLY International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DENTSPLY International Inc. business.
About DENTSPLY International Inc.
DENTSPLY International Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of dental consumables, dental laboratory products, and dental specialty products worldwide.
The company conducts its operations through three business segments, including Dental Consumable Products, Dental Laboratory Products, and Dental Specialty Products.
Dental Consumable Products
Dental consumable products consist of dental sundries and small equipment used in dental offices for the treatment of patients. DENTSPLYs dental sundry products in the dental consumable products category include dental anesthetics, prophylaxis paste, dental sealants, impression materials, restorative materials, tooth whiteners and topical fluoride. The company manufactures various dental sundry consumable products.
Small equipment products in the dental consumable products category consist of various durable goods used in dental offices for the treatment of patients. DENTSPLYs small equipment products include high and low speed handpieces, intraoral curing light systems, dental diagnostic systems and ultrasonic scalers and polishers.
Dental Laboratory Products
Dental laboratory products are used in the preparation of dental appliances by dental laboratories. DENTSPLYs products in the dental laboratory products category include dental prosthetics, including artificial teeth, precious metal dental alloys, dental ceramics and crown and bridge materials. Equipment in this category includes computer aided machining (CAM) ceramic systems and porcelain furnaces.
Dental Specialty Products
Dental specialty products are specialized treatment products used within the dental office and laboratory settings. DENTSPLYs products in this category include endodontic (root canal) instruments and materials, implants and related products, bone grafting materials, 3D digital implantology and orthodontic appliances and accessories.
Customer and Markets
The companys customer is Henry Schein Incorporated, a dental distributor. In addition to the United States, it conducts its business in approximately 120 foreign countries, principally through its foreign subsidiaries. DENTSPLY has a presence in Canada and in the European market, particularly in Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy and the United Kingdom. The company also has a significant market presence in Central and South America, South Africa and the Pacific Rim. DENTSPLY has also established marketing activities in Moscow, Russia to serve the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
DENTSPLY International Inc. was founded in 1983.
1. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DENTSPLY International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DENTSPLY International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DENTSPLY International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DENTSPLY International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DENTSPLY International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DENTSPLY International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DENTSPLY International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
DENTSPLY International Inc. Major Shareholders
DENTSPLY International Inc. History
DENTSPLY International Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
DENTSPLY International Inc. Offices and Representations
DENTSPLY International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DENTSPLY International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DENTSPLY International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
DENTSPLY International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Equipment/Supplies Industry Statistics
DENTSPLY International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DENTSPLY International Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
DENTSPLY International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DENTSPLY International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
DENTSPLY International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
DENTSPLY International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DENTSPLY International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DENTSPLY International Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.