- The report contains detailed information about Arcadia Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arcadia Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arcadia Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arcadia Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arcadia Resources Inc. business.
About Arcadia Resources Inc.
Arcadia Resources, Inc. provides home care, medical staffing, home health products, and pharmacy services operating under the service mark Arcadia HealthCare. The company operates pharmacies in Indiana and Minnesota and has customer service centers in Michigan and Indiana.
The company operates in three reportable business segments: Home Care/Medical Staffing Services (Services), Pharmacy, and Catalog.
The Services Segment provides home care and medical staffing services across the United States. Operated principally through the companys wholly-owned subsidiary, Arcadia Services, Inc. (ASI), this segment is a national provider of home care services, including skilled and personal care; and medical staffing services to various types of acute care and sub-acute care medical facilities. The Services segment provides nurses, home care aides, homemakers, and companions to home care clients. It provides nurses and various allied health professionals to medical facilities. The medical staffing business provides per diem, local contract, and travel staffing services to its customers. The Services Segment operates through a network of both company-owned offices, as well as affiliate offices that are locally owned and operated under a contractual arrangement with the company.
The Pharmacy Segment offers its DailyMed medication management system. DailyMed transfers a patients prescriptions, over-the-counter medications and vitamins and organizes them into pre-sorted 30-day supply packages marked with the date and time each dosage should be taken. The company is focused on marketing its DailyMed products and services to managed care providers and others responsible for managing the health care costs of the targeted population.
The Catalog Segment includes a home-health oriented products catalog/on-line business to sell ambulatory and mobility products, respiratory products, daily living aids, bathroom safety products, and bathroom/home modification products. The company markets these products via direct mail and through its e-commerce Web site. The company and Sears, Roebuck and Co. executed a licensing agreement which allows it to sell similar merchandise for their www.sears.com and mail order catalog businesses.
In May and June 2009, the company disposed of its Home Health Equipment (HHE), retail pharmacy software, and industrial staffing businesses.
Arcadia Resources, Inc. was founded in 1994.
1. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arcadia Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arcadia Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arcadia Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arcadia Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arcadia Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARCADIA RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arcadia Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arcadia Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Arcadia Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Arcadia Resources Inc. History
Arcadia Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Arcadia Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Arcadia Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arcadia Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arcadia Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Arcadia Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
Arcadia Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arcadia Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Arcadia Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arcadia Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Arcadia Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Arcadia Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arcadia Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arcadia Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.