- The report contains detailed information about VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the acquisition, development and commercialization of clinical stage drug therapies targeting both the molecular basis of cancer and side effects of cancer treatment.
The companys lead compound under development is Xyfid (1% topical uracil) for the treatment and prevention of Hand-Foot Syndrome (HFS), a common and serious side effect of chemotherapy treatments. In parallel, Xyfid is also being developed to treat dry skin conditions and manage the burning and itching associated with various diseases of the skin, or dermatoses. The company intends to initiate a Phase IIb program for Xyfid in 2008 for HFS.
Fluoropyrimidines are among the most commonly used cancer chemotherapeutics 50 years after their introduction. Fluoropyrimidines, alone or in combination therapy, are commonly given for cancers of the head and neck, breast, cervix, and gastrointestinal tract.
The company is developing VQD-002 (triciribine phosphate monohydrate or TCN-P), a small molecule anticancer compound that inhibits activation of protein kinase B (PKB or AKT), a component of a signaling pathway known to promote cancer cell growth and survival as well as resistance to chemotherapy and radiotherapy. VQD-002 is in Phase I clinical development for multiple tumor types.
The company is also developing Lenocta (sodium stibogluconate), a selective, small molecule inhibitor of certain protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs), such as SHP-1, SHP-2 and PTP1B, with demonstrated anti-tumor activity against a range of cancers both alone and in combination with other approved immune activation agents, including IL-2 and interferons. Lenocta is in a Phase IIa clinical trial as a potential treatment for melanoma, renal cell carcinoma, and other solid tumors.
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2000.
1. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?