- The report contains detailed information about VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. business.
About VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the acquisition, development and commercialization of clinical stage drug therapies targeting both the molecular basis of cancer and side effects of cancer treatment.
The companys lead compound under development is Xyfid (1% topical uracil) for the treatment and prevention of Hand-Foot Syndrome (HFS), a common and serious side effect of chemotherapy treatments. In parallel, Xyfid is also being developed to treat dry skin conditions and manage the burning and itching associated with various diseases of the skin, or dermatoses. The company intends to initiate a Phase IIb program for Xyfid in 2008 for HFS.
Fluoropyrimidines are among the most commonly used cancer chemotherapeutics 50 years after their introduction. Fluoropyrimidines, alone or in combination therapy, are commonly given for cancers of the head and neck, breast, cervix, and gastrointestinal tract.
The company is developing VQD-002 (triciribine phosphate monohydrate or TCN-P), a small molecule anticancer compound that inhibits activation of protein kinase B (PKB or AKT), a component of a signaling pathway known to promote cancer cell growth and survival as well as resistance to chemotherapy and radiotherapy. VQD-002 is in Phase I clinical development for multiple tumor types.
The company is also developing Lenocta (sodium stibogluconate), a selective, small molecule inhibitor of certain protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs), such as SHP-1, SHP-2 and PTP1B, with demonstrated anti-tumor activity against a range of cancers both alone and in combination with other approved immune activation agents, including IL-2 and interferons. Lenocta is in a Phase IIa clinical trial as a potential treatment for melanoma, renal cell carcinoma, and other solid tumors.
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 2000.
1. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIOQUEST PHARMACEUTICALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Major Shareholders
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. History
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Offices and Representations
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
VioQuest Pharmaceuticals Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.