- The report contains detailed information about Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited business.
About Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, a global pharmaceutical company, engages in the development, production, and marketing of a range of generic and branded pharmaceuticals, biogenerics, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) worldwide. Its global presence covers North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and Israel.
The company manufactures and sells generic pharmaceutical products in various dosage forms, including tablets, capsules, ointments, creams, liquids, injectables, and inhalants. The company also focuses on sale of generic injectable products to hospitals, clinics, and other institutional channels in the U.S.; Europe; Latin America; and central and eastern Europe.
The United States: The companys principal U.S. subsidiary, Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., is a generic drug company in the U.S. The company markets approximately 400 generic products in approximately 1,300 dosage strengths and packaging sizes. It also has the capability to formulate, fill, label, and package finished dosage forms of injectable pharmaceutical products. The company, with the acquisition of Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc., has approximately 599 million prescriptions.
Collaborations: The company has entered into a marketing and product development agreement with Biovail Corporation that provided it with U.S. marketing rights for certain of Biovails pipeline of controlled-release generic versions of brands. Under this agreement, it markets generic versions of Cardizem CD (diltiazem HCl), Adalat CC (nifedipine), and Procardia XL (nifedipine XL) in the U.S. The company also has entered into a long-term supply agreement under which Biovail purchases active pharmaceutical ingredients from the company.
The company has entered into a strategic alliance agreement for 12 controlled-release generic pharmaceutical products with Impax Laboratories, Inc. The agreement grants it exclusive U.S. marketing rights and an option to acquire marketing rights in the rest of North America, Latin America, Europe, and Israel. Under this agreement, the company markets generic versions of Wellbutrin SR (bupropion) tablets, Zyban (bupropion) tablets, Ditropan XL (oxybutynin), and Wellbutrin XL (bupropion XL) tablets.
Canada: Through Teva Canada Ltd., its Canadian subsidiary, the company manufactures and markets generic prescription pharmaceuticals in Canada. It has a product portfolio that includes 217 generic products in 765 dosage forms and packaging sizes. In 2009, the company launched generic equivalents of the following branded products: MS Contin (morphine sulfate) (15mg and 30mg), Inhibace Plus (cilazapril/HCTZ), Duragesic (fentanyl transdermal patch), Didrocal (etidronate cal), Levaquin (levofloxacin), Norvasc (amlodipine), Evista (raloxifene), Pharmorubicin (epirubicin HCl injection), Exelon (rivastigmine), Vasotec (enalapril maleate), Prevacid (lansoprazole DR), and Amerge (naratriptan). The companys sales force in Canada markets generic products to retail chains, retail buying groups and independent pharmacies reaching approximately 7,500 outlets.
Teva Europe is a generic pharmaceutical company in Europe, with direct operations in 26 EU member states, as well as Norway and Switzerland. In 2009, the company launched 19 generic versions of the following branded products in Europe: Vancenase (beclomethasone dipropionate), Losec/Prilosec (omeprazole), Ventolin (salbutamol sulfate), Neurontin (gabapentin), Eloxatin (oxaliplatin), Casodex (bicalutamide), Rhinocort (budesonide), Effexor (venlafaxine HCl), Protonix (pantoprazole sodium), Temesta (lorazepam), Dostinex /Cabaser (cabergoline), Camptosar (irinotecan HCl), Neupogen (filgrastim), Gemzar (gemcitabine HCl), Femara (letrozole), Plavix (clopidogrel hydrobromide), and Hyzaar (losartan potassium/HCTZ). As of December 31, 2009, the company had received 1,035 generic approvals in Europe relating to 164 compounds in 324 formulations, including 12 European Commission approvals valid in all EU member states.
Czech Republic: The company is a generic pharmaceutical company in the Czech Republic, with a portfolio of 153
1. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEVA PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Major Shareholders
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited History
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Offices and Representations
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.