- The report contains detailed information about SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. business.
About SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc.
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc., a minimally invasive bio-medical diagnostic device company, engages in the design and development of medical diagnostic instruments.
The companys medical diagnostic instruments detect cancer in vivo in humans by using light to excite the molecules contained in tissue and measuring the differences in the resulting natural fluorescence between cancerous and normal tissue.
The companys proprietary optical Micro-systems based technology automates bio-sensing and data acquisition while minimizing patient discomfort. Its platform technology addresses a range of disease state diagnostics, including allergy testing, pain-free automated glucose monitoring without bio-fouling, blood coagulation testing (for Coumadin patients), Tuberculosis (TB) testing, and cholesterol monitoring.
Allergy Test Systems
The SensiVida Allergy Test system offers the allergist, painless allergy testing system that consists of the following: A disposable microlancet chip/cartridge that painlessly and rapidly administers the allergens; Imaging module/digital imager that captures real-time allergic reactions and sends images and data wirelessly or via a USB interface to a computer; and Software that allows the user to monitor the allergic reaction that provides quantitative data regarding reaction extent, positive/negative diagnosis versus allergen, and reaction kinetics. An e-record patient report is automatically created which can be printed or transmitted.
Glucose Monitoring System
The SensiVida product family consists of an unobtrusive, wearable glucose monitoring system with a disposable microlancet chip having individually-monitored sensors that are actuated in accordance to the patient's test schedule. It provides a positive Value Proposition for various customer segments in the value chain, including health care facilities, hospitals, and patients.
Molecular Optical Biopsy Technology
The Sensivida's product family plan includes its Photonic Pill, designed with the merging of optical imaging techniques (fluorescent light, excited photonic light, and varying spectroscopy techniques) and micro-technology scaling attributes and capabilities. Such MEMS devices use three-dimensional mechanical components of various configurations on a miniaturized scale, including an optical component, resulting in a Molecular Optical Biopsy pill system.
The companys competitors include Medtronics, Dexcom, Abbott, Animas, In Light solutions, NIR Diagnostics, SenSys Medical, RetiTech, Spect Rx, Visual Pathways, Ciba/University of Maryland, Glucowatch, Spec Rx, and Kumetrix.
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1971.
1. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SENSIVIDA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Major Shareholders
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. History
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Offices and Representations
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SensiVida Medical Technologies, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.