- The report contains detailed information about Global Health Ventures, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Health Ventures, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Health Ventures, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Health Ventures, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Health Ventures, Inc. business.
About Global Health Ventures, Inc.
Global Health Ventures Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on developing proprietary platform technology that delivers drugs via the sublingual (under the tongue) route.
Products under Development
X-Excite: X-Excite is a development stage sublingual formulation of sildenafil. Sildenafil is registered under the trade name of Viagra. Viagra (sildenafil citrate) is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which is the inability to achieve or maintain a penile erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual performance.
Relax-B: This product utilizes a non-benzodiazopin drug as its active ingredient. The drug is approved for sleep disorder, used worldwide. When it is used at a low dose, the product has a relaxant property and can reduce stress and anxiety. The company has formulated this product to absorb sublingually and has used taste masking products to reduce the taste.
Nico-Z: Nico-Z is a sublingual formulation of nicotine designed for cigarette replacement. The company is using a small dose of nicotine (approximately 5 times less than commercial nicotine).
V-Energy: This product is a sublingual formulation of vitamin B6/B12. Vitamin B6/B12 is a stimulus and anti-tiredness. Vitamin B6/B12 is used in patients with cancer to help them to be less tired and energetic. Vitamin B6/B12 is used by injection or taken orally.
T-Slim: T-Slim is a formulation of catechin. Catechin is a flavonoid that is found in higher plants and green tea. Catechin is a major component in reducing appetite.
The company was founded in 2006. It was formerly known as Acting Scout Inc. and changed its name to Goldtown Investments Corp. in 2007. Further, it changed its name to Global Health Ventures Inc. in 2008.
1. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Health Ventures, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Health Ventures, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Health Ventures, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Health Ventures, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Health Ventures, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL HEALTH VENTURES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Health Ventures, Inc. History
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Health Ventures, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Health Ventures, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Health Ventures, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Health Ventures, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Health Ventures, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Health Ventures, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.