The report generally describes pimelic acid, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. Pimelic acid market situation is overviewed; pimelic acid manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, pimelic acid prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on pimelic acid consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
Our specialists can provide profound analysis on the following positions for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- capacity and production volumes
- consumption volume and structure
- export and import
- market prices trends
- existing technologies an patterns
- raw materials market
- future market development
- pimelic acid ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present pimelic acid market conditions, prices
- pimelic acid market forecast, estimations
- pimelic acid manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Pimelic acid (CAS 111-16-0) Market Research Report 2014 contents were worked out and placed on the website in March, 2014. As a special offer the report price was cut and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. PIMELIC ACID: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. PIMELIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. PIMELIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF PIMELIC ACID (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of pimelic acid
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of pimelic acid
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT PIMELIC ACID MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. PIMELIC ACID CONSUMERS
*Please note that Pimelic acid (CAS 111-16-0) Market Research Report 2014 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||Pimelic acid|
|Appearance:||White to light beige solid.|
|Usage:||Involved in the biosynthesis of the lysine. .|