Paraffin Wax (CAS 8002-74-2) Market Research Report 2013 aims at providing comprehensive data on paraffin wax market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes paraffin wax description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures paraffin wax market trends, pays close attention to paraffin wax manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides paraffin wax prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines paraffin wax consumers.
BAC experts can supply with valuable information on the following aspects of the market for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- consumption volume and structure
- export and import
- market prices trends
- manufacturing methods and patterns
- raw materials market
- future market development
- paraffin wax ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present paraffin wax market conditions, prices
- paraffin wax market forecast, estimations
- paraffin wax manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Paraffin Wax (CAS 8002-74-2) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in June, 2013. As a special offer the report price was brought down and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. PARAFFIN WAX: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. PARAFFIN WAX END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. PARAFFIN WAX MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF PARAFFIN WAX (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of paraffin wax
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of paraffin wax
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT PARAFFIN WAX MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. PARAFFIN WAX CONSUMERS
*Please note that Paraffin Wax (CAS 8002-74-2) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||Paraffin Wax|
|Appearance:||White translucent tasteless odorless solids. A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum fractions.|
|Usage:||Used in candles, lubricants, crayons, floor polishes, cosmetics, chewing gum.|