The report generally describes glycol ether, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. Glycol Ether market situation is overviewed; glycol ether manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, glycol ether prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on glycol ether consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
BAC can supply with valuable information on the following positions for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- prices in the market
- existing technologies an patterns
- raw materials market
- market forecast
- glycol ether ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present glycol ether market conditions, prices
- glycol ether market forecast, estimations
- glycol ether manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Glycol Ether (CAS 19327-38-9) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. GLYCOL ETHER: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. GLYCOL ETHER END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. GLYCOL ETHER MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF GLYCOL ETHER (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of glycol ether
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of glycol ether
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT GLYCOL ETHER MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. GLYCOL ETHER CONSUMERS
*Please note that Glycol Ether (CAS 19327-38-9) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.