The report presents detailed overview of the Foamed Concrete market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, foamed concrete properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global foamed concrete market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Foamed Concrete market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. FOAMED CONCRETE: BRIEF DESCRIPTION
1.1 Foamed concrete classification
2. PROPERTIES OF GAS AND FOAMED CONCRETE
2.1 Gas concrete and autoclave method
2.2 Foamed concrete and non-autoclave method
3. PROPERTIES OF CELLULAR CONCRETE
5. AUTOCLAVED AND NON-AUTOCLAVED FOAMED CONCRETE: ADVANTAGES AND DIFFERENCE
6. MATERIAL USED IN FOAMED CONCRETE
7. FOAMED CONCRETE PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
9. PRODUCT RANGE
10. HISTORY OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT
11. CELLULAR CONCRETE MARKET IN THE CIS COUNTRIES
11.4. Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan
12. TRADERS IN UKRAINE
13. PRICES FOR FOAMED CONCRETE
14. INVESTMENT PROJECTS