Felodipine (CAS 49562-28-9) Market Research Report 2013 aims at providing comprehensive data on felodipine market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes felodipine description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures felodipine market trends, pays close attention to felodipine manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides felodipine prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines felodipine consumers.
BAC experts can supply with valuable information on the following market characteristics for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- capacity and production volumes
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- prices in the market
- existing technologies an patterns
- raw materials market
- market forecast
- felodipine ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present felodipine market conditions, prices
- felodipine market forecast, estimations
- felodipine manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Felodipine (CAS 49562-28-9) Market Research Report 2013 contents were worked out and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. FELODIPINE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. FELODIPINE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. FELODIPINE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF FELODIPINE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of felodipine
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of felodipine
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT FELODIPINE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. FELODIPINE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Felodipine (CAS 49562-28-9) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
2-[4-(4-Chlorobenzoyl)phenoxy]-2-methylpropanoic acid isopropyl ester
|Usage:||Lipid regulating drug.|