The report generally describes ethyl carbamate, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. Ethyl Carbamate market situation is overviewed; ethyl carbamate manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, ethyl carbamate prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on ethyl carbamate consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
BAC can provide profound analysis on the following market characteristics for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- capacity and production volumes
- consumption volume and structure
- trade operations
- market prices trends
- manufacturing methods and patterns
- raw materials market
- market forecast
- ethyl carbamate ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present ethyl carbamate market conditions, prices
- ethyl carbamate market forecast, estimations
- ethyl carbamate manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Ethyl Carbamate (CAS 51-79-6) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was cut and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. ETHYL CARBAMATE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ETHYL CARBAMATE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ETHYL CARBAMATE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ETHYL CARBAMATE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of ethyl carbamate
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of ethyl carbamate
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ETHYL CARBAMATE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ETHYL CARBAMATE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Ethyl Carbamate (CAS 51-79-6) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||Ethyl Carbamate|
Carbamic acid ethyl ester
|Appearance:||Odorless colorless crystals or white powder. Cooling saline taste.|
|Usage:||Molten urethan is good solvent for various organic materials, prepn & modification of amino resins, as solubilizer & co-solvent for pesticides, fumigants.|