ETHYL BROMIDE (CAS 74-96-4) Market Research Report 2014 aims at providing comprehensive data on ethyl bromide market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes ethyl bromide description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures ethyl bromide market trends, pays close attention to ethyl bromide manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides ethyl bromide prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines ethyl bromide consumers.
Our specialists can analyse the following positions for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- plants’ capacity and production
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- market prices trends
- existing technologies an patterns
- raw materials market
- future market development
- ethyl bromide ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present ethyl bromide market conditions, prices
- ethyl bromide market forecast, estimations
- ethyl bromide manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
ETHYL BROMIDE (CAS 74-96-4) Market Research Report 2014 contents were prepared and placed on the website in March, 2014. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. ETHYL BROMIDE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ETHYL BROMIDE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ETHYL BROMIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ETHYL BROMIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of ethyl bromide
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of ethyl bromide
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ETHYL BROMIDE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ETHYL BROMIDE CONSUMERS
*Please note that ETHYL BROMIDE (CAS 74-96-4) Market Research Report 2014 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||ETHYL BROMIDE|