The report generally describes diphenylguanidine, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. Diphenylguanidine market situation is overviewed; diphenylguanidine manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, diphenylguanidine prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on diphenylguanidine consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
BAC can supply with valuable information on the following positions for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- plants’ capacity and production
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- market prices trends
- manufacturing methods and patterns
- feedstock analysis
- future market development
- diphenylguanidine ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present diphenylguanidine market conditions, prices
- diphenylguanidine market forecast, estimations
- diphenylguanidine manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Diphenylguanidine (CAS 102-06-7) Market Research Report 2013 contents were worked out and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was cut and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. DIPHENYLGUANIDINE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. DIPHENYLGUANIDINE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. DIPHENYLGUANIDINE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF DIPHENYLGUANIDINE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of diphenylguanidine
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of diphenylguanidine
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT DIPHENYLGUANIDINE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. DIPHENYLGUANIDINE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Diphenylguanidine (CAS 102-06-7) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
Rubber Accelerator DPG (D)
Rubber accelerator DPG
|Appearance:||White to cream-colored chalky powder. Bitter taste and slight odor.|
|Usage:||Primary material for standardizing acids, free base & phthalate as accelerators for vulcanization of rubber.|