The report generally describes bromine, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. Bromine market situation is overviewed; bromine manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, bromine prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on bromine consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
Our research team can provide profound analysis on the following aspects of the market for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- plants’ capacity and production
- amount and structure of demand
- export and import
- market prices trends
- manufacturing methods and patterns
- feedstock analysis
- future market development
- bromine ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present bromine market conditions, prices
- bromine market forecast, estimations
- bromine manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Bromine (CAS 7758-02-3) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. BROMINE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. BROMINE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. BROMINE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF BROMINE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of bromine
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of bromine
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT BROMINE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. BROMINE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Bromine (CAS 7758-02-3) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Appearance:||Odorless colorless crystals or white crystalline powder or white granular solid with a pungent bitter saline taste.|
|Usage:||Manufacture photographic papers & plates, process engraving.|