The report generally describes benzillic acid, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. BENZILLIC ACID market situation is overviewed; benzillic acid manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, benzillic acid prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on benzillic acid consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
BAC can supply with valuable information on the following positions for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- plants’ capacity and production
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- prices in the market
- manufacturing methods and patterns
- raw materials market
- future market development
- benzillic acid ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present benzillic acid market conditions, prices
- benzillic acid market forecast, estimations
- benzillic acid manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
BENZILLIC ACID (CAS 76-93-7) Market Research Report 2014 contents were worked out and placed on the website in March, 2014. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. BENZILLIC ACID: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. BENZILLIC ACID END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. BENZILLIC ACID MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF BENZILLIC ACID (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of benzillic acid
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of benzillic acid
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT BENZILLIC ACID MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. BENZILLIC ACID CONSUMERS
*Please note that BENZILLIC ACID (CAS 76-93-7) Market Research Report 2014 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||BENZILLIC ACID|
|Usage:||Used in organic synthesis, as a base point for preparation of glycollate pharmaceuticals and some hallucinogenic drugs.|