- The report contains detailed information about American Fiber Green Products, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Fiber Green Products, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Fiber Green Products, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Fiber Green Products, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Fiber Green Products, Inc. business.
About American Fiber Green Products, Inc.
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. holds a proprietary technology to process waste fiberglass and resins into new commercial products. The company intends to engage in both fiberglass reclamation manufacturing and production of fiberglass leisure products from virgin material.
The company focuses on production of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) products. It subsidiaries include Amour Fiber Core, Inc. and American Leisure Products, Inc.
Amour Fiber Core, Inc (AFC)
AFCs primary purpose is performing reclamation manufacturing of commercial fiberglass products from molded fiberglass waste and outdated resin waste. The company has reclamation techniques combined with a proprietary process to reclaim fiberglass waste products, obsolete fiberglass molded products, and outdated or excess fiberglass resins. These waste products are principal ingredients in the production of the Amour fiberglass products.
The company intends produce general planking or boards for marine decking and seawalls. Marketing the planking it would brand its name through park benches and picnic tables. It intends to offer contracts for its licensing of its patented technology. It is licensing its technology to businesses in foreign countries and the North American market.
American Leisure Products, Inc.
The companys second operating subsidiary is American Leisure Products, Inc. (ALP). ALP focuses on producing various fiberglass products that provide recreational enjoyment, such as the Hot Rod car industry and the marine industry. Its fiberglass production facilities would also provide the production of fiberglass vintage car replicas, boats, and other leisure products from molds and tooling, and future acquired molds.
Antique Replicars: Nostalgic replica automobiles (commonly referred to as Hot Rods) are provided at completion levels from the hobbyist who wants to build their own car to the enthusiast that wants to buy a complete automobile ready to drive away. The company would support the dealers with cars (nick-named rollers).
Boats: ALP would produce fiberglass boats from molds and tooling. ALP would produce trawlers, sailboats, and flats boats from its own lines, as well as provide outsource service for other manufacturers.
Other Products: ALP also develops other products. It would design and /or redesign of a product, as well as build the tooling and molds that bring those designs to reality and to market.
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. was founded in 1993.
1. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Fiber Green Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Fiber Green Products, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN FIBER GREEN PRODUCTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Major Shareholders
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. History
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Offices and Representations
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Fiber Green Products, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.