Acridin-9-amine hydrochloride (CAS 134-50-9) Market Research Report 2013 aims at providing comprehensive data on acridin-9-amine hydrochloride market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes acridin-9-amine hydrochloride description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures acridin-9-amine hydrochloride market trends, pays close attention to acridin-9-amine hydrochloride manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides acridin-9-amine hydrochloride prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines acridin-9-amine hydrochloride consumers.
BAC experts can analyse the following aspects of the market for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- consumption volume and structure
- trade operations
- market prices trends
- existing technologies an patterns
- feedstock analysis
- market forecast
- acridin-9-amine hydrochloride ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present acridin-9-amine hydrochloride market conditions, prices
- acridin-9-amine hydrochloride market forecast, estimations
- acridin-9-amine hydrochloride manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Acridin-9-amine hydrochloride (CAS 134-50-9) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in June, 2013. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. ACRIDIN-9-AMINE HYDROCHLORIDE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ACRIDIN-9-AMINE HYDROCHLORIDE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ACRIDIN-9-AMINE HYDROCHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ACRIDIN-9-AMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of acridin-9-amine hydrochloride
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of acridin-9-amine hydrochloride
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ACRIDIN-9-AMINE HYDROCHLORIDE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ACRIDIN-9-AMINE HYDROCHLORIDE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Acridin-9-amine hydrochloride (CAS 134-50-9) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||Acridin-9-amine hydrochloride|
|Appearance:||Pale yellow crystals. One of the most highly fluorescent substances.|
|Usage:||Used experimentally as a probe for biological membranes and dna.|