Acetyl bromide (CAS 506-96-7) Market Research Report 2014 aims at providing comprehensive data on acetyl bromide market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes acetyl bromide description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures acetyl bromide market trends, pays close attention to acetyl bromide manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides acetyl bromide prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines acetyl bromide consumers.
BAC experts can provide profound analysis on the following aspects of the market for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- amount and structure of demand
- trade operations
- market prices trends
- existing technologies an patterns
- raw materials market
- market forecast
- acetyl bromide ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present acetyl bromide market conditions, prices
- acetyl bromide market forecast, estimations
- acetyl bromide manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Acetyl bromide (CAS 506-96-7) Market Research Report 2014 contents were prepared and placed on the website in March, 2014. As a special offer the report price was brought down and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. ACETYL BROMIDE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ACETYL BROMIDE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ACETYL BROMIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ACETYL BROMIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of acetyl bromide
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of acetyl bromide
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ACETYL BROMIDE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ACETYL BROMIDE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Acetyl bromide (CAS 506-96-7) Market Research Report 2014 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||Acetyl bromide|
|Appearance:||A colorless fuming liquid with a pungent odor.|
|Usage:||Organic synthesis, dye manufacture.|