2,6-Dinitrotoluene (CAS 606-20-2) Market Research Report 2013 aims at providing comprehensive data on 2,6-dinitrotoluene market globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America etc.)
The report includes 2,6-dinitrotoluene description, covers its application areas, manufacturing methods, patterns. It captures 2,6-dinitrotoluene market trends, pays close attention to 2,6-dinitrotoluene manufacturers and names suppliers.
Besides, the report provides 2,6-dinitrotoluene prices in regional markets.
In addition to the above the report determines 2,6-dinitrotoluene consumers.
BAC can supply with valuable information on the following market characteristics for each chemical product in any country or region:
- present market conditions
- plants’ capacity and production
- consumption volume and structure
- trade operations
- prices in the market
- manufacturing methods and patterns
- raw materials market
- future market development
- 2,6-dinitrotoluene ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present 2,6-dinitrotoluene market conditions, prices
- 2,6-dinitrotoluene market forecast, estimations
- 2,6-dinitrotoluene manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
2,6-Dinitrotoluene (CAS 606-20-2) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was cut and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. 2,6-DINITROTOLUENE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. 2,6-DINITROTOLUENE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. 2,6-DINITROTOLUENE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF 2,6-DINITROTOLUENE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of 2,6-dinitrotoluene
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of 2,6-dinitrotoluene
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT 2,6-DINITROTOLUENE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. 2,6-DINITROTOLUENE CONSUMERS
*Please note that 2,6-Dinitrotoluene (CAS 606-20-2) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Appearance:||Yellow rhombic crystals. Slight odor.|
|Usage:||Chemical intermediate for toluene-2,6-diamine, a toluene diisocyanate int, gelatinizing & waterproofing agent in explosives.|