- The report contains detailed information about Competitive Companies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Competitive Companies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Competitive Companies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Competitive Companies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Competitive Companies Inc. business.
About Competitive Companies Inc.
Competitive Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides regulated and non-regulated local and long distance telephone services in California and Alabama. The company provided telephone, cable television, long distance/inter-exchange, wireless, dial up, and high-speed Internet connections and e-mail services
The company's subsidiaries include Competitive Communications, Inc. (Competitive Communications), an approved and regulated local and long distance telephone company; CCI Residential Services Inc. (CCI Residential), a non-regulated telephone company providing local and long distance telephone service, high-speed Internet and cable television service; DiscoverNet, Inc. (DiscoverNet), a company providing Web hosting, dial-up, wireless, and DSL Internet services to businesses and residents within various markets throughout Wisconsin, the United States and Puerto Rico; Innovation Capital Management, Inc. (ICM, Inc.), an investment company that focuses on raising capital and developing joint ventures and acquisitions; and Innovation Capital Management, LLC (ICM, LLC), a company that maintains management office operations.
The company provides telecommunications products and services that included local telephone services, domestic and international long distance services, enhanced voice, data and Internet services, and cable TV service primarily to residents of apartment complexes, retail businesses and residential users, as well as, dial-up, wireless, and DSL Internet services to businesses and residents within various markets throughout Wisconsin, the United States, and Puerto Rico.
Principal Products and Services
The company provides telecommunications services to residents of apartment complexes, retail businesses and residential users, in primary and secondary metropolitan areas of California and Alabama. During the period ended December 31, 2009, it provided telephone service to approximately 300 customers at 7 apartment complexes, provided television service to approximately 350 customers at four properties, and provided DSL services to approximately 150 customers at five properties. It also provided dial-up services to approximately 800 customers, DSL services to approximately 150 customers, wireless services to approximately 50 customers and web hosting services to approximately 25 customers through the DiscoverNet subsidiary.
The company operates as a regulated competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) and as an interexchange carrier (IXC), owning and operating class 4 tandem switches and providing telephone service to residences, businesses, and shared tenant services (STS) providers using a Hub Concept.
Competitive Communications, Inc.: This subsidiary offers local and long distance telephone services, toll-free or (800) service, and dedicated Internet and DSL services to business and non-apartment complex residential customers.
CCI Residential Services: CCI Residential provides the following products and services: local and long distance services, high-speed Internet, cable television, and toll-free or (800) service in California and Alabama.
DiscoverNet, Inc.: DiscoverNet provides Web hosting, dial-up, wireless and DSL internet services to businesses and residents within various markets throughout Wisconsin, the United States and Puerto Rico. The company operates primarily in rural markets.
Long Distance Services: The company offers a range of domestic and international long distance services. These services include 1+ outbound calling and inbound toll free service.
Internet Services: The company offers high-speed internet access services via digital subscriber line (DSL).
Voice-over-Internet Protocol: VoIP uses the traditional technology of sending data packets over the internet to now transmit voices, through the compression of sound into data packets which are transmitted over data networks.
Discount Cellular Services: The companys services also include cellular services. It intends to offer AT&T, Verizon, and T-mobile cellular services.
During the year ended December 31, 2009, the company had contracts with QWEST to supply its long distance and DSL services, AT&T for local telephone services, and Direct TV for cable services.
In January 2010, the company acquired Voice Vision, Inc. (VVI), a voice over Internet protocol (VOIP) company organized under the laws of the State of California.
The company competes principally with traditional local phone companies serving an area, such as AT&T, BellSouth, and Verizon.
1. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Competitive Companies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Competitive Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Competitive Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Competitive Companies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Competitive Companies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPETITIVE COMPANIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Competitive Companies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Competitive Companies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Competitive Companies Inc. Major Shareholders
Competitive Companies Inc. History
Competitive Companies Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Competitive Companies Inc. Offices and Representations
Competitive Companies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Competitive Companies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Competitive Companies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Competitive Companies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Competitive Companies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Competitive Companies Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Competitive Companies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Competitive Companies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Competitive Companies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Competitive Companies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Competitive Companies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Competitive Companies Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.