- The report contains detailed information about Cincinnati Bell Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cincinnati Bell Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cincinnati Bell Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cincinnati Bell Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cincinnati Bell Inc. business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Cincinnati Bell Inc.
Cincinnati Bell Inc. provides data and voice communications services and equipment over wireline and wireless networks. It also provides data center operations, related managed services, and equipment. The company provides telecommunications service primarily on its owned local and wireless networks. The company also provides business customers with outsourced data center operations, including related managed services.
The company operates in three segments: Wireline; Wireless; and Technology Solutions.
The Wireline Segment provides local voice, data, long-distance, voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), and other services. Local voice services include local telephone service, switched access, information services, such as directory assistance, and value-added services, such as caller identification, voicemail, call waiting, call return, and text messaging. Data services include digital subscriber line (DSL), which provides high-speed data transmission via the Internet, dial-up Internet access, network access, and gigabit ethernet (Gig-E) and asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) based data transport, which businesses principally utilize to transport data typically over a private network. Long distance and VoIP services include long distance voice, audio conferencing, VoIP and other broadband services, including private line and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), a technology that enables a business customer to privately interconnect voice and data services at its locations. Other services include security monitoring services, public payphones, television over coaxial cable and fiber optical cable in limited areas, high-speed Internet over fiber optical cable in limited areas, DirecTV commissioning over the companys entire operating area, inside wire installation for business enterprises, data center collocation services, billing, clearinghouse, and other ancillary services primarily for inter-exchange (long distance) carriers.
The company provides wireline voice and data services to its historical operating territory in southwestern Ohio, northern Kentucky, and southeastern Indiana through the operations of Cincinnati Bell Telephone Company LLC (CBT), an ILEC.
The company has expanded its voice and data services beyond its ILEC territory, particularly in Dayton and Mason, Ohio, through a product suite offered to business and residential customers. Cincinnati Bell Extended Territories LLC (CBET), a subsidiary of CBT, operates as a competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) and provides voice and data services on either its own network or through purchasing unbundled network elements (UNE-L or loops) from various incumbent local carriers. The Wireline segment provides voice services over a digital, circuit switch-based network to end users via access lines. The Wireline segment had approximately 723,500 voice access lines in service on December 31, 2009.
The company has deployed DSL capable electronics throughout its territory, allowing it to offer high-speed DSL Internet access services to its in-territory primary consumer access lines. Its DSL subscribers were 233,800 as of December 31, 2009.
The companys wireline network includes the use of fiber optical cable, with SONET rings linking Cincinnatis downtown with other area business centers. The company provides long distance and VoIP services primarily through its Cincinnati Bell Any Distance Inc. (CBAD) and eVolve Business Solutions LLC (eVolve) subsidiaries. These entities provide long distance and audio conferencing services to business and residential customers in the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas, as well as other broadband services, including private line and MPLS, beyond its traditional territory to business customers. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 11,100 entertainment, 10,200 high-speed fiber Internet, and 7,500 voice Fioptics customers.
In addition to providing entertainment over coaxial cable and fiber optical cable in limited areas, the company also is an authorized sales agent and offers DirecTV satellite programming to customers in its operating territory through its retail distribution outle
1. CINCINNATI BELL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CINCINNATI BELL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CINCINNATI BELL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CINCINNATI BELL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CINCINNATI BELL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cincinnati Bell Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cincinnati Bell Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cincinnati Bell Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cincinnati Bell Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cincinnati Bell Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CINCINNATI BELL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CINCINNATI BELL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CINCINNATI BELL INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Major Shareholders
Cincinnati Bell Inc. History
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Offices and Representations
Cincinnati Bell Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cincinnati Bell Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cincinnati Bell Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cincinnati Bell Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cincinnati Bell Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cincinnati Bell Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?