- The report contains detailed information about Ternium S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ternium S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ternium S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ternium S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ternium S.A. business.
About Ternium S.A.
Ternium S.A. engages in the manufacture and processing of flat and long steel products for construction, home appliances, capital goods, container, food, energy, and automotive industries. The company is a subsidiary of San Faustin N.V.
The company produces and distributes a range of semi-finished and finished steel products, including value-added steel products, such as tinplate, cold rolled coils and sheets, galvanized and electrogalvanized sheets, pre-painted sheets, welded pipes, hot rolled pickled and annealed and tailor-made flat products. It also produces long steel products, such as bars and wire rod. The company primarily sells its steel products in the regional markets of the Americas.
The Ternium companies produce mainly finished and semi-finished flat and long steel products which are sold either directly to steel processors or to end-users, after different value-adding processes. Flat steel products include hot rolled coils and sheets, cold rolled coils and sheets, tin plate, hot dipped galvanized and electrogalvanized sheets and pre-painted sheets. Galvanized and pre-painted sheets can be further processed into various corrugated sheets, trapezoidal sheets, corrugated and galvanized steel guard rails and drains and other tailor-made products to serve its customers requirements. Long steel products include billets (steel in its basic, semi-finished state), wire rod and bars.
Flat steel products
Slabs: Slabs are semi-finished steel forms with dimensions suitable for its processing into hot-rolled flat products.
Hot-Rolled Flat Products: Hot-rolled flat products are used by various industrial consumers in applications, such as the manufacturing of wheels, auto parts, pipes, gas cylinders, and containers. They are also directly used for the construction of buildings, bridges and railroad cars, and for the chassis of trucks and automobiles. Hot-rolled products can be supplied as coils or as sheets cut to a specific length. These products also serve as inputs for the production of cold-rolled products.
Cold-Rolled Products: Cold-rolled products are applied mainly to the automotive, home appliance and capital goods industries, as well as to galvanizers, drummers, distributors and service centers. Cold-rolled coils are sold as coils or cut into sheets or blanks to meet customers needs. These products also serve as inputs for the production of coated products.
Tin Plate and Tin Free: Tin plate and tin free are produced by coating cold-rolled coils with a layer of tin and thin chrome, respectively, that is attached by an electroplating continuous process.
Hot Dipped Galvanized and Pre-Painted Sheets: Hot dipped galvanized sheets are produced by adding a layer of zinc to cold-rolled coils, which are afterwards cut into sheets. Galvanized sheets can also be pre-painted, resulting in a product that is mainly sold to the construction industry for building coverings, manufacturing of ceiling systems, panels, air conditioning ducts and various other uses.
Electrogalvanized and Pre-Painted Sheets: Electro-galvanized and pre-painted sheets are sold mainly to customers in the automotive and home appliance industries. Electro-galvanized and pre-painted sheets are produced from cold-rolled coils by adding a layer of zinc that is attached by an electroplating continuous process, in one or both sides. The electro-galvanized coils are cut and sold either as sheets or are further processed with a color coating to produce pre-painted sheets.
Steel Pipes and Tubular Products: Products included are tubes for general use, structural tubes, tubes for mechanical applications, conduction tubes, conduction electrical tubes and oil tubes. These products, uncoated or galvanized, have applications in various sectors, including home accessories, furniture, scaffolding, automotive, bicycles, hospital equipment, posts for wire mesh garden and poultry tools, handrails, guard-rails, agricultural machinery, industrial equipment, conduction of water, air, gas, oil, high-pressure liquids and special fluids and internal building electrical installations.
Beams: Obtained by roll forming of steel strips, inc
1. TERNIUM S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TERNIUM S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TERNIUM S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TERNIUM S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TERNIUM S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ternium S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ternium S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ternium S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ternium S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ternium S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. TERNIUM S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TERNIUM S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ternium S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ternium S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Ternium S.A. Major Shareholders
Ternium S.A. History
Ternium S.A. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Ternium S.A. Offices and Representations
Ternium S.A. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ternium S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ternium S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Ternium S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Ternium S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ternium S.A. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Ternium S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ternium S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Ternium S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Ternium S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ternium S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ternium S.A. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.