- The report contains detailed information about Silvercorp Metals Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silvercorp Metals Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silvercorp Metals Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silvercorp Metals Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silvercorp Metals Inc. business.
About Silvercorp Metals Inc.
Silvercorp Metals Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, operation, and development of silver mineral properties in China and Canada. The company's principal products are silver-bearing lead and zinc concentrates, and direct smelting ores.
The company is operating and developing four silver, lead, and zinc mines in an area encompassing the Ying Project, the HPG Project, the TLP Project, and the LM Project (collectively, the Ying Mining District). Its other material property, the GC Project in Guangdong Province, is in the exploration stage.
Ying Project: The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Victor Mining Ltd. (Victor Mining), entered into a formal cooperative joint venture contract with Henan Non-Ferrous Geological and Mineral Resources Co. Ltd. (HNGMR) to acquire up to a 77.5% interest in the five exploration permits, including the Ying Project. It earned its interest in Henan Found Mining Co. Ltd. (Henan Found), the joint venture company incorporated to hold the exploration permits. Henan Found has a mining permit covering 9.95 square kilometers of the Shagouxi area (SGX) with in the Ying Project.
TLP Project: The company, through its joint venture company, Henan Found, owns a 100% interest in the silver and lead project in Tieluping (the TLP Project), which operates under a mining permit that covers an area of 3.3 square kilometers. The TLP Project is located 9.5 kilometers east of the SGX mine of the Ying Project and borders the LM Project to the south.
HPG Project: The company owns an 80% interest in Henan Huawei Mining Co. Ltd (Henan Huawei) which holds the project in Houpinggou (the HPG Project), which is a silver, lead, and zinc mine located with in the boundaries of the greater Ying Project. The HPG Project consists of two adjacent mining licenses surrounded by one exploration permit of covering approximately 6.4 square kilometers, along with a 200 tonne per day flotation mill and associated facilities.
LM Project: The company, through its joint venture company, Henan Huawei, owns a 100% interest in the operating silver, lead, and zinc mine of the LM Project, which has a mining permit of 3.07 square kilometres and is located southeast of the Ying Project.
GC Project: The company owns a 95% interest in Anhui Yangtze Mining Co. Ltd. (Anhui Yangtze), the Chinese company that holds the silver, lead and zinc exploration permits on the project in Gaocheng (the GC Project) in the Guangdong Province. The GC Exploration Permit covers an area of 5.54 square kilometers. The GC Project is a pre-development stage silver, lead, and zinc project in Guangdong Province, China.
Silvertip Project: In February 2010, the company purchased a 100% interest in a silver, lead and zinc project (the Silvertip Project) covering 216 square kilometers in Silvertip, northern British Columbia, Canada, from Silver Standard Resources Inc. (Silver Standard). It has extended the area of its mineral claims though additional staking to approximately 800 square kilometers.
On August 3, 2010, Silvercorp Metals Inc. announced that it has submitted a mining permit application for the GC Silver-Lead-Zinc Project to the Ministry of Land and Resources (MOLAR) of China.
In 2009, the company disposed of its interest in the gold and silver project (the NZ Project) in Nanzhao County of Henan province.
1. SILVERCORP METALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILVERCORP METALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILVERCORP METALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILVERCORP METALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILVERCORP METALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silvercorp Metals Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silvercorp Metals Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silvercorp Metals Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silvercorp Metals Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silvercorp Metals Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILVERCORP METALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILVERCORP METALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Major Shareholders
Silvercorp Metals Inc. History
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Offices and Representations
Silvercorp Metals Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silvercorp Metals Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Silvercorp Metals Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Silvercorp Metals Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silvercorp Metals Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silvercorp Metals Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.