- The report contains detailed information about Queenston Mining Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Queenston Mining Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Queenston Mining Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Queenston Mining Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Queenston Mining Inc. business.
About Queenston Mining Inc.
Queenston Mining Inc., a Canadian natural resource company, engages in the exploration and development of gold deposits primarily in Canada.
The company owns interests in 19 properties in the Kirkland Lake Project area and 2 properties in the Cadillac Project area located in the Abitibi greenstone belt in northeastern Ontario and northwestern Quebec.
Kirkland Lake Project, Ontario
The Kirkland Lake project contains 887 patented, leased and unpatented mineral claims (14,000 hectares) consisting of 19 separate properties. The properties are all located in the Kirkland Lake area and occur primarily in three townships, Gauthier, Lebel and Teck. Kirkland Lake is located in northeastern Ontario. The company owns a 100% interest in the majority of the claims. There are 8 gold deposits (Anoki, Anoki South, McBean, Upper Canada, AK, 180 East Zone, Upper Beaver, South Mine Complex) located on the Kirkland Lake property.
Upper Beaver Property
The property comprises 74 claims (1,198 hectares). The company completed 11 exploratory drill holes (12,099 meters) testing various targets on the property, including geophysical anomalies that resulted from a Quantec Geoscience, Titan 24 survey
Anoki McBean Property
The Anoki McBean property consist of 32 mineral claims (502 ha) located in southern Gauthier Township. In 2008, the company completed 58 diamond drill holes (27,266 m) on the McBean property.
In 2008, exploration was completed on the Upper Beaver, McBean, AK and South Claims properties in the Kirkland Lake project area, on the Wood-Pandora property in the Cadillac Project area and on the Phoenix property located near Chapais, Quebec.
Upper Canada Property
The property consists of 59 claim units (953 hectares) located in the central portion of Gauthier Township.
South Claims Joint Venture Property
Queenston and KL Gold formed a 50%-50% joint venture to purchase a 100% interest in 4 key mineral claims (6.5 hectares) located in the Kirkland Lake gold camp. The properties, referred to as the South Claims (3 claims) and East Claim (1 claim), are located in Teck Township south of and adjacent to KL Golds Macassa mine property and Queenstons Amalgamated Kirkland property.
In February 2009, the joint ventures announced that they acquired an additional property in the Kirkland Lake gold camp increasing the 50%-50% joint venture holdings to five properties. The new property referred to as the HM claim, is a single leased mineral claim located in Teck township adjacent to KL Golds Macassa mine property and north of Queenstons Amalgamated Kirkland property.
Amalgamated Kirkland Property (AK)
The property consists of 27 claim units (437 hectares) located in the south-central portion of Teck Township. In 2008, on the South Claims joint venture, located adjacent and south of the Macassa mine, Queenston and KL Gold completed underground diamond drilling on the northern portion of the property intersecting the SMC.
Cadillac Projects, Quebec
In Cadillac, Quebec the company maintains interests in two properties, Pandora (100%) and Wood-Pandora (50%). The Cadillac projects are located in Cadillac Township, Quebec. The project consists of 2 adjacent properties, the 100% owned Pandora property consisting of 18 mineral claims (290 hectares) and the Queenston-Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. (Globex) joint venture Wood-Pandora property consisting of 28 unpatented claims and one mining concession (CM 289) totaling 453 hectares.
Pandora Property: The 18 claim Pandora Property hosts 2 gold deposits located on the eastern portion of the property (the North and South Branch Zones) and 1 other gold zone (C Zone) located in the central portion of the property.
Wood-Pandora Property: On the 28 claim Wood-Pandora property, there are three areas containing gold mineralization.
Phoenix Property, Quebec
The company is earning a 100% interest in the 32 claim (518 hectares) Phoenix Property located Levy Township, located in the Chapais mining camp, in northern Quebec.
Westhawk Property, Manitoba
The Westhawk property consists of 23 claims (320 hectares) located in southeastern Manitoba.
Kirkland Lake West Joint Venture Property (KLW)
The KLW consists of 18 claims (720 hectares) in Teck Township directly west and along geological trend of the 3.5 million ounce Macassa Mine operated by KL Gold. The KLW property covers a 1.8 kilo metes long projection of the same gold corridor that hosts the Kirkland Lake Main Break.
The company and Newstrike Resources Ltd. have completed the joint purchase of the Commodore property and purchased four additional mineral claims in the Kirkland Lake gold camp.
1. QUEENSTON MINING INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUEENSTON MINING INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUEENSTON MINING INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUEENSTON MINING INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUEENSTON MINING INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Queenston Mining Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Queenston Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Queenston Mining Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Queenston Mining Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Queenston Mining Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUEENSTON MINING INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUEENSTON MINING INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Queenston Mining Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Queenston Mining Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Queenston Mining Inc. Major Shareholders
Queenston Mining Inc. History
Queenston Mining Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Queenston Mining Inc. Offices and Representations
Queenston Mining Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Queenston Mining Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Queenston Mining Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Queenston Mining Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Queenston Mining Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Queenston Mining Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Queenston Mining Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Queenston Mining Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Queenston Mining Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Queenston Mining Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Queenston Mining Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Queenston Mining Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.