- The report contains detailed information about Black Hawk Exploration Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Black Hawk Exploration Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Black Hawk Exploration Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Black Hawk Exploration Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Black Hawk Exploration Inc. business.
About Black Hawk Exploration Inc.
Black Hawk Exploration Inc., an exploration stage resource company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties.
In 2009, the company formed Golden Black Hawk, Inc., a second wholly-owned subsidiary, to acquire, explore, and develop gold properties in the United States and Canada.
Dun Glen Property
The company entered into a property interest purchase option agreement with HuntMountain Resources, Inc. (HuntMountain), to acquire 100% interest in a total of 73 mining claims in Pershing County, Nevada (the Dun Glen Property). In May 2010, the company announced the addition of 30 additional Dun Glen claims covered approximately 600 adjacent acres. The Dun Glen mining claims are located approximately 18.5 air miles southwest of Winnemucca, Nevada.
Clayton Valley Property
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Blue Lithium Energy Inc. (Blue Lithium), which would acquire, explore, and develop a portfolio of strategic Lithium properties in the United States and Canada.
In 2009, the company acquired BMP claims located in Clayton Valley, Nevada. Its 1,120 acre site is located in the lithium rich Clayton Valley which is the lithium brine production facility in the U.S. It holds title to 56 placer mineral claims approximately 1,120 acre site. The BMP placer mining claims are located approximately 24 air miles southwest of Tonopah, Nevada. The claims are in the Clayton Valley with in the Silver Peak mining district.
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. was founded in 2005.
1. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Black Hawk Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Black Hawk Exploration Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLACK HAWK EXPLORATION INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Major Shareholders
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. History
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Offices and Representations
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Black Hawk Exploration Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.