- The report contains detailed information about US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. business.
About US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc.
U.S. Automotive Manufacturing, Inc., a Delaware corporation incorporated in 1992, together with its wholly-owned subsidiaries Quality Automotive Company and U.S. Automotive Friction, Inc. (the Company) is engaged in the manufacture, assembly and distribution of new and rebuilt automotive friction products. The Company maintains manufacturing and warehouse/distribution facilities in Tappahannock, Virginia and Sanford, Florida (the Facilities).
The Company manufactures a full line of friction automotive products, including brake lining, integrally molded and riveted brake pads and remanufactured brake shoes. The Company markets various grades of friction lining, asbestos, non-asbestos organic and semi-metallic formulas, suitable for use by the automotive and light truck after-markets. The Company's products are marketed under the Brakes Worth Stopping For®, Silent Solution®, Gold Max®, Dual Friction, Ultra Brake, Ustopand Quality Automotive tradenames and various private label packaging. In 1999, the Company's products were also sold under the Roinco and Max Life tradenames.
The Company sells its automotive friction products to other automotive manufacturers and the automotive after-market.
The Company sells its products to wholesale and retail automotive distributors, mass merchandisers, chain stores and to other brake manufacturers in the United States and in eleven foreign countries.
1. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Major Shareholders
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. History
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Offices and Representations
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.