- The report contains detailed information about Actuant Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Actuant Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Actuant Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Actuant Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Actuant Corporation business.
About Actuant Corporation
Actuant Corporation manufactures a range of industrial products and systems.
The company is organized into four segments: Industrial, Energy, Electrical, and Engineered Solutions.
The company designs, produces, and markets its industrial tools primarily through its Enerpac, Simplex, Precision Sure-Lock, Milwaukee Cylinder, and TTF brand names.
Enerpac is a supplier of specialized high-force hydraulic industrial tools operating at very high pressures of approximately 5,000 pounds per square inch to 12,000 pounds per square inch. The hydraulic tool line consists of a range of products that are sold by industrial and specialty fluid power distributors to customers in the infrastructure, mining, steel mill, cement, rail, oil and gas, and general maintenance industries.
Enerpac is a supplier of hydraulic workholding components and systems. Workholding products hold parts in position in metal cutting machine tools during the machining process. The products are marketed through distributors to the automotive, machine tool, and fixture design markets. In addition, Enerpac provides high-force hydraulic systems (integrated solutions) to meet customer specific requirements for safe and precise control of movement and positioning. These hydraulic products and systems are sold to construction firms or directly to OEM customers.
Energy business is a supplier of joint integrity products and services, as well as umbilical, rope and cable solutions to the global oil & gas, power generation and energy markets under the Hydratight, D.L. Ricci, Morgrip, Cortland, FibronBX, Puget Sound Rope, Biach and Selantic brand names.
Joint integrity products include hydraulic torque wrenches, bolt tensioners and portable machining equipment, which are sold to asset owners, service providers and through distributors or rented to end users. These products are used in the maintenance of joints on oil rigs and platforms, wind turbines, refineries and pipelines, as well as fossil fuel and nuclear power plants.
The companys Energy segment also provides custom engineered umbilicals, cable and high performance slings and synthetic rope to service providers and asset owners, which are used in the maintenance and installation of sub-sea oil & gas production equipment, as well as in oil & gas exploration. Custom designed products are also sold into various other markets, including medical, defense, and marine applications.
Energy segment sales and services are provided to customers in various markets, as well as in the North Sea, the Middle East, South America, China, Asia, Gulf of Mexico and Canada.
Electrical business is a supplier of an array of branded specialized electrical tools and supplies in North America to electrical wholesale distributors, catalog houses, retail home centers, hardware cooperatives, OEMs, utilities and the retail marine distribution channel.
Electrical business offers electrical tools and supplies to the Retail DIY, power transformation and harsh environment electrical markets. The company provides the Retail DIY market with various electrical tools and consumables such as cable ties, staples and wire management products under the Gardner Bender, Del City, A.W. Sperry and Calterm brands. These products are sold to retailers such as Lowes, The Home Depot, Menards, True Value and Ace Hardware. The company also sells power transformation products such as low voltage, single-phase dry type transformers and custom toroidal transformers under the Acme Electric, Actown and Amveco brand names and high voltage switches under the Turner Electric brand name. The low voltage transformers are sold through electrical wholesale distributors, as well as directly to OEMs, such as Rockwell Automation, Powerware, Intermatic and General Electric. The high voltage switches are sold into the North American electrical utility market. The product line also includes an offering of electrical products and systems for the harsh environment electrical market under the Ancor, Marinco, Guest, AFI, Nicro and B.E.P Marine brand names. These products are primaril
1. ACTUANT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACTUANT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACTUANT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACTUANT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACTUANT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Actuant Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Actuant Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Actuant Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Actuant Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Actuant Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ACTUANT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACTUANT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Actuant Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Actuant Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Actuant Corporation Major Shareholders
Actuant Corporation History
Actuant Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Actuant Corporation Offices and Representations
Actuant Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Actuant Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Actuant Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Actuant Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Actuant Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Actuant Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Actuant Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Actuant Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Actuant Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Actuant Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Actuant Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Actuant Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.