- The report contains detailed information about Gazprom Neft that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gazprom Neft. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gazprom Neft financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gazprom Neft competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gazprom Neft business.
About Gazprom Neft
JSC Gazprom Neft, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the prospecting, development of oil and gas deposits, oil and gas production, production and retailing of petroleum products in the Russian Federation. The company is a subsidiary of JSC Gazprom.
The companys primary deposits are located in the Yamal-Nenets and Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Districts of Western Siberia, in the Omsk and Tomsk Regions and in Chukotka. Gazprom Neft holds a 49.9% interest in JSC Slavneft (Slavneft) and a 50.0% interest in JSC Tomskneft VNK (Tomskneft), which are engaged in the development of oil and gas deposits in the Urals and Siberian Federal Districts.
The main refinery of Gazprom Neft is JSC Gazpromneft - Omsk Refinery in the south-west of Siberia. The company also holds a 50.0% interest in Moscow NPZ Holdings B.V., which owns a 77.25% stake in JSC Moscow Refinery. Furthermore, the company has access to the refining capacities of JSC Slavneft-YANOS (YANOS), owned by Slavneft.
Gazprom Neft sells petroleum products in Russia and CIS countries mostly through its subsidiaries and associates. Export trading is conducted through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Gazprom Neft Trading GmbH, acting as an export trader for the Company. As of December 31, 2008 Gazprom Neft Asia LLC operated 102 filling stations and 8 tank farms.
In February 2009, the company acquired 51% interest in Serbian oil company Naftna Industrija Srbije (NIS). NIS is a vertically integrated oil company in Central Europe engaged in petroleum product refining and distribution, hydrocarbon production in Serbia and Angola. NIS produces annually approximately 0.7 million tons of oil. NIS is the owner of oil refineries in Pancevo and Novi Sad with a refining capacity of approximately 7.2 million tons a year.
On July 27, 2009, Gazprom Neft and the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation concluded an agreement, pursuant to which the parties intend to cooperate in the sphere of production and utilization of new generation road bitumen in Russia (polymer bituminous cementing emulsions and bituminous emulsions). The Ministry of Transport in consort with Gazrpom Neft would be particularly engaged in enhancing of the system of bituminous materials production using advance technologies, as well as holding activities on bituminous materials and road construction works quality improvement.
On September 24, 2009, OMK Steel and Gazprom Neft have signed a strategic cooperation agreement for the period of 2009-2011. The agreement is targeted at upgrading and developing the Gazprom Neft processing base in the field of extraction, transportation and processing of hybrocarbons.
In November 2009, Gazprom Neft and National Iranian Oil Company signed an agreement reflecting the companies intentions in the area of developing the Azar and Shangul oil fields in Iran. Gazprom Neft will evaluate the project's technical and economic feasibility and then move on to preparing a full-fledged contract.
In January 2010, Gazprom Neft signed a contract on development of the Badra field in Iraq. The partners in the Badra project - Korean Kogas, Malaysian Petronas and Turkish TPAO - would invest including the signing bonus.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as OAO Siberian Oil Company and changed its name to JSC Gazprom Neft in 2006.
1. GAZPROM NEFT COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAZPROM NEFT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAZPROM NEFT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAZPROM NEFT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAZPROM NEFT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gazprom Neft Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gazprom Neft and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gazprom Neft and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gazprom Neft Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gazprom Neft Industry Position Analysis
6. GAZPROM NEFT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAZPROM NEFT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAZPROM NEFT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GAZPROM NEFT PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAZPROM NEFT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. GAZPROM NEFT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gazprom Neft Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gazprom Neft Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gazprom Neft Major Shareholders
Gazprom Neft History
Gazprom Neft Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Gazprom Neft Offices and Representations
Gazprom Neft SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gazprom Neft Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gazprom Neft Capital Market Snapshot
Gazprom Neft Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Gazprom Neft Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gazprom Neft Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Gazprom Neft Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gazprom Neft 1-year Stock Charts
Gazprom Neft 5-year Stock Charts
Gazprom Neft vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gazprom Neft vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gazprom Neft Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?