- The report contains detailed information about Duncan Energy Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Duncan Energy Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Duncan Energy Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Duncan Energy Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Duncan Energy Partners LP business.
About Duncan Energy Partners LP
Duncan Energy Partners L.P. engages in the acquisition, ownership, and operation of a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. The company engages in the business of: natural gas liquids (NGL) transportation, fractionation and marketing; storage of NGL and petrochemical products; transportation of petrochemical products; and the gathering, transportation, marketing, and storage of natural gas. The company conducts its business through DEP Operating Partnership, L.P. (DEP OLP).
As of December 31, 2009, Duncan Energy Partners is owned 99.3% by its limited partners and 0.7% by its general partner, DEP Holdings, LLC (DEP GP), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Products Operating LLC (EPO). As of December 31, 2009, EPO owned approximately 58.6% of Duncan Energy Partners limited partner interests and 100% of DEP GP, which is responsible for managing the business and operations of Duncan Energy Partners.
The companys segments include Natural Gas Pipelines & Services; NGL Pipelines & Services; and Petrochemical Services.
Natural Gas Pipelines & Services
This segment includes approximately 9,400 miles of onshore natural gas pipeline systems that provide for the gathering and transportation of natural gas in Louisiana and Texas. The company leases natural gas storage facilities located in Texas and Louisiana. This segment also includes its related natural gas marketing activities.
Natural gas pipelines and related marketing activities: The companys natural gas pipeline systems provide for the gathering and transportation of natural gas from major producing regions, such as the Barnett Shale, Permian, and Eagle Ford natural gas supply basins and from offshore developments in the Gulf of Mexico through connections with offshore pipelines. Its natural gas pipelines receive natural gas from producers, other pipelines or shippers through system interconnects and redeliver the natural gas to processing facilities, local gas distribution companies, industrial or municipal customers or to other pipelines.
The companys natural gas marketing activities generate revenues from the sale and delivery of natural gas obtained from third-party well-head purchases, regional natural gas processing plants and the open market.
Underground natural gas storage: The company leases underground salt dome natural gas storage caverns that are integral components of its Texas Intrastate and Acadian Gas Systems. These natural gas storage facilities are designed for sustained periods of high natural gas deliveries, including the ability to switch from full injection to full withdrawal modes of operation.
The Texas Intrastate System gathers and transports natural gas from supply basins in Texas (from both onshore and offshore sources) to local gas distribution companies and electric generation and industrial and municipal consumers, as well as to connections with intrastate and interstate pipelines. The Texas Intrastate System consist of the 6,560-mile Enterprise Texas pipeline system, the 641-mile Channel pipeline system, the 660-mile Waha gathering system, and the 190-mile TPC Offshore gathering system. The Enterprise Texas pipeline system includes a 263-mile pipeline the company lease from an affiliate of ETP. The leased Wilson natural gas storage facility, located in Wharton County, Texas, is an integral part of the Texas Intrastate System. Collectively, the Texas Intrastate System serves major natural gas producing regions and commercial markets in Texas, including Corpus Christi, the San Antonio/Austin area, the Beaumont/Orange area and the Houston area, including the Houston Ship Channel industrial market.
The 173-mile Sherman Extension pipeline, which is part of its Texas Intrastate System, was completed in 2009, and is capable of transporting approximately 1.2 Bcf/d of natural gas from the prolific Barnett Shale production basin in north Texas. The Sherman Extension provides producers with connections to third-party interstate pipelines having access to markets outside of Texas.
The company owns a 51% equity interest in the entity that owns the Enterprise Texas and Channel
1. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Duncan Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Duncan Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Duncan Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Duncan Energy Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Duncan Energy Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Duncan Energy Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Duncan Energy Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Duncan Energy Partners LP Major Shareholders
Duncan Energy Partners LP History
Duncan Energy Partners LP Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Duncan Energy Partners LP Offices and Representations
Duncan Energy Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Duncan Energy Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Duncan Energy Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Duncan Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Duncan Energy Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Duncan Energy Partners LP Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Duncan Energy Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Duncan Energy Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Duncan Energy Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Duncan Energy Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Duncan Energy Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Duncan Energy Partners LP Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.