- The report contains detailed information about Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation business.
About Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the development, exploitation and exploration of oil and gas properties located in North America.
The North region consists of the Appalachian and Rocky Mountains areas. In 2009, the company sold its Canadian properties to a private Canadian company. The companys activities in the Appalachian area are concentrated primarily in northeast Pennsylvania and in West Virginia. Its activities in the Rocky Mountains area are concentrated in the Green River and Washakie Basins in Wyoming and the Paradox Basin in Colorado.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 4,141 wells (3,536.9 net), of which 3,681 wells are operated by it. There are multiple producing intervals in the Appalachian area that includes the Big Lime, Weir, Berea and Devonian (including Marcellus) Shale formations at depths primarily ranging from 950 to 9,080 feet, with an average depth of approximately 3,950 feet. In 2009, the company drilled 62 wells (59.4 net) in the North region, of which 61 wells (59.3 net) were development and extension wells. In 2009, it produced and marketed approximately 321 barrels of crude oil/condensate/NGL per day in the North region.
The principal markets for the companys North region natural gas are in the northeastern and northwestern United States. It sells natural gas to industrial customers, local distribution companies and gas marketers both on and off its pipeline and gathering system.
The companys development, exploitation, exploration, and production activities in the South region are primarily concentrated in east and south Texas, Oklahoma and north Louisiana. Principal producing intervals are in the Cotton Valley, Haynesville, Pettit and James Lime formations in north Louisiana and east Texas, the Frio, Vicksburg and Wilcox formations in south Texas and the Chase, Morrow and Chester formations in the Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma at depths ranging from 1,300 to 16,970 feet, with an average depth of approximately 8,750 feet.
The company had 1,753 wells (1,230.2 net) in the South region as of December 31, 2009, of which 1,342 wells are operated by it. In 2009, it drilled 81 wells (59.2 net) in the South region, of which 75 wells (55.3 net) were development and extension wells.
The companys principal markets for the South region natural gas are in the industrialized Gulf Coast area and the Midwestern United States. It sells natural gas to intrastate pipelines, natural gas processors and marketing companies.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had proved reserves of approximately 2,060 billion cubic feet of natural gas equivalents.
On July 22, 2010, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation has entered a 50/50 joint venture agreement with EOG Resources, Inc. to develop approximately 18,000 acres in the mature oil window of the Eagle Ford shale in Atascosa County.
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation was founded in 1989.
1. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CABOT OIL & GAS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Major Shareholders
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation History
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Offices and Representations
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.