- The report contains detailed information about Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. business.
About Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc.
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. conducts granite mining and processing operations in the People's Republic of China through the wholly owned subsidiary of its subsidiary, China Laizhou Bay Mining International Corporation (Laizhou).
The Company owns mineral interests of granite reserves in two locations in Laizhou City, Shandong Province.
The Laizhou China Project
Laizhou China's operations consist of extracting granite blocks, measured in cubic meters, from quarries and processing granite blocks into finished pieces measured in square meters: granite slabs, used in: construction, cladding, tile, and carved, decorative features such as statues, pedestals and ornaments.
Laizhou China is located in the Shandong Province on the East Coast of the PRC. Laizhou China owns and operates two granite quarries, Shangjiashan Granite No. 1 Quarry (No. 1 Quarry) and Laizhou Zuocun Town West Jiangjia Village Granite Quarry Group 14 (Group 14 Quarry). Laizhou China purchased all of the land-use rights, buildings and stone product processing equipment for the Group 14 Quarry, and purchased mining equipment used at the No. 1 Quarry.
No. 1 Quarry is an open-pit quarry located in Zuocon Town Laizhou City in the Shandong Province of the PRC. No. 1 Quarry is located on the northern side of a valley that runs East-West.
Laizhou China also operates the Group 14 Quarry. Group 14 Quarry is an open-pit quarry located various 100 meters from No. 1 Quarry on the opposite side of the valley. The rock mineralization found at Group 14 Quarry is medium grained granite. The rock appears to be mainly composed by whitish feldspar and light grey quartz, with limited amount of smaller dark minerals.
The mines are located on two parcels of land that are leased by Laizhou China from the local PRC government body. The mines consist of approximately 0.27 square kilometers containing granite reserves in two marketable varieties or distinct colors.
The company markets its products in local Chinese region (Harerbin); Korea; USA; and other regions in China.
The Company's major competitors include Nan'an; Yunfu; Ya'an; Yongguang Xiongdi; Ronghuafu; Jinshan Stone Material Company; the Hong Kong-funded Universal Marble & Granite Group Ltd.; and Spanish-funded Jinan Blue Star.
The company was formerly known as China Granite Corporation and changed its name to Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. in June 2006.
1. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRATEGIC RARE EARTH METALS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Major Shareholders
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. History
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Offices and Representations
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.