The report presents detailed overview of the Germanium and its Compounds market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, germanium and its compounds properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global germanium and its compounds market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Germanium and its Compounds market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. GERMANIUM AS A CHEMICAL ELEMENT
2. GENERAL INFORMATION
3. GERMANIUM PROPERTIES
4. PROPERTIES OF GERMANIUM DIOXIDE AND ITS COMPOUNDS
5. THE AREAS OF APPLICATION OF GERMANIUM DIOXIDE AND ITS COMPOUNDS
6. GERMANIUM RAW MATERIAL SOURCES
6.1 Germanium behaviour under the processing of sulphide raw material
6.2 Germanium behaviour under the processing of coals
7. THE MEANS OF GERMANIUM EXTRACTION FROM VARIOUS TYPES OF RAW MATERIALS. PRODUCTION OF GERMANIUM CONCENTRATES
8. THE OBTAINING OF HIGH-PURITY GERMANIUM DIOXIDE
8.1 The obtaining of technical-grade germanium tetrachloride
8.2 The purification of technical-grade germanium tetrachloride
8.3 The obtaining of germanium dioxide
9. THE OBTAINING OF GERMANIUM
10. GERMANIUM PURIFICATION AND MONOCRYSTAL PRODUCTION
10.1 Purification by the method of fractional crystallization
10.2 Germanium monocrystal production
10.3 Germanium quality control
11. GERMANIUM PRECIPITATION
12. THE NEW METHOD OF GERMANIUM SEPARATION FROM ORE
13.1 Electrons in semiconductors
13.2 The influence of impurities on conductivity
13.3 Semiconductor characteristics
13.4 Semiconductor production methods
14. NEW RIDDLES OF NANOTECHNOLOGY
14.1 Silicon is a basis for nanotechnologies
14.2 Gallium nitride sublayers
14.3 Back to germanium!
15. SITUATION ON THE WORLD GERMANIUM AND GERMANIUM DIOXIDE MARKET
17. BUSINESS OFFERS
18. INVESTMENT PROJECT AIMED TO OBTAIN HIGH-PURITY GERMANIUM
19. GERMANIUM AND GERMANIUM DIOXIDE CONSUMERS
20. REFERENCES AND SUPPORTING MATERIAL