- The report contains detailed information about Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited engages in the manufacture and sale of newsprint and printing and writing papers primarily in India. It manufactures printing and writing papers in substances ranging from 50 GSM to 90 GSM. The companys products include TNPL Ultra White Maplitho, TNPL Elegant Printing, Hi-Tech and TNPL Maplitho, Radiant Printing, Commander, hardbound notebook, TNPL offset printing, Creamwove, Copy Crown, TNPL Copier, Super Print Maplitho, Perfect Copier, and Ace Marvel papers, as well as Eezee Write papers and TNPL notebooks. Its products are used various in printing processes, such as sheet-fed, Web offset, and digital printers. The company is based in Chennai, India.
1. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LTD PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Major Shareholders
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd History
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Offices and Representations
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?